Genius Premium Tuition

Genius Premium Tuition Employee Reviews

South Africa31 reviews

4,3Work-Life Balance

Premium Service

Genius offers a great working environment, excellent training and ample resources and support. In return, they only take the best of the best. This is a very professional outfit, with management that actively engages with both clients and the tutors to ensure that everyone is happy.

Real commitment to excellence in all spheres.

Genius really focuses on creating a real sense of excellence. Customer service, collaborative working spaces, and the tuition itself are at such a high standard. I've leant a lot about working for a larger, high-paced tutoring company, and it it honestly such a rewarding experience to work with so many people who are deeply committed to excellence in education and collaboration. The hardest part of the job is definitely adjusting to the expectations of the company, but it is so rewarding. The most enjoyable part is developing yourself and developing the company. You always feel like a valuable member of the team and having the resources to develop the students to such a great level is incredible.

Excellent growth culture

If you are looking to grow yourself as a tutor and a person this is a good place to work. While working here you will have opportunities to make tangible differences in younger people's lives which is quite rewarding in itself.

Pros

Snacks and good pay

Cons

Lots of preparation

Dedicated and friendly team and environment.

In my own personal experience Genius Premium Tuition stands high above any other tuition related company. The team is extremely friendly and always ready to help. It is perfect for students looking a part-time job, but also hreat if your looking at doing tuition full-time.

Genius has been a really great learning curve and an awesome place to work. The management team are always willing to assist you with whatever is needed and the other employees maintain a culture of enthusiasm and positivity.

Warm, welcoming team!

Genius is the best tutoring option for everyone. It is truly hands-on and cares about the student and their wellbeing as well as aiding in helping them reach their academic goals. It also really cares about its tutors and their wellbeing and is such a welcoming and growth-oriented organisation.

Productive, open-minded and welcoming

Working for Genius Premium Tuition is a pleasure. It is a fun and comfortable working environment, where everyone is kind, welcoming and respectful. Skills such as time-management, organisation, and phone-call skills were a massive gain in this field. Management is excellent, well-organised and understanding.

Pros

Syndicates, good social environment, array of skills to be picked up.

Amazing people

The people at genius are truly outstanding. I felt welcomed since day one and they have been more than supportive. Every single question I have is answered with a smile and that is not limited to the MD, EM’s or tutors themselves.

Fast-paced, supportive workplace

Genius as a company demands excellence and commitment, but you are rewarded with a good salary, a supportive and positive environment, and straightforward opportunities for advancement.

Supportive, Professional and Productive

I am a tutor at Genius Premium and I have been so impressed by the level of training, support and growth I have received in my short time with the company. My colleagues are all like-minded individuals who display great professionalism, self-motivation and supportiveness. I highly recommend Genius Premium Tuition if you are looking to be a tutor.

Pros

On-site training, bonuses, remote tutoring options

Cons

Pressurised training process

Productive workplace with a 'family' culture

My journey and experience with Genius from the first day has only become more exciting and more beneficial to me. I have always felt apart of the team and have always received advice and guidance when I needed it and when I did not know I needed it. Genius puts a lot of effort into tailoring their services to suit the needs of their students and into developing and growing their team. In my experience so far, it has been evident that these Genius does this very well and to a very high standard too.

Educational, friendly

Genius has high standards for their employees but it is expected as they do pay extremely well in comparison with other tutoring companies and their clients expect value for money. They do put a lot of effort into improving and teaching you how to be a part of the organization and be the best version you can be.

Environment to grow

Genius has syndicates every Saturday and Sunday for their staff. These are hour long sessions in which we discuss ideas to improve the way that we tutor and provide the best service possible.

Pros

Great hourly wage

Cons

Lots of travelling

Collaborative and helpful work environment

Work is integrated into daily schedule as a student. Learned a lot about time management skills and communication skills. The management team are very helpful and friendly. The hardest past of the job include the administrative duties that come with it - which is not a bad thing since its helps develop time management skills.

Fun workplace and culture

The people at Genius Premium Tuition go above and beyond for their staff and students to help them excel and reach their full potential. They are motivated and dedicated to becoming the best tutoring company in the world and I consider it a privilege to be a part of their team.

Fun workplace that encourages you to provide the best services.

I recently began working here and there really is no typical day. Since you organise when your sessions will occur, it is very easy to integrate work time into your daily activities. The management team is very involved in helping you in order for you to help your students, and you will always feel supported. The interview process can be quite lengthy, but once you get into actually doing the job, you are able to see that it is simply to ensure that the students are provided with the best learning experience they can get.

Pros

Free sweets at the reception, and free drinks are offered.

High performance with a collaborative culture.

Genius expects high performance, but is well worth it. The application and interview process was intensive and long, but I came out of the process very prepared and at ease. The workplace culture is very warm and supportive but with the right amount of structure and professionalism.

Productive efficient and growth based workplace.

A culture of learning and reflection. Kind and friendly staff. Thorough interview and screening process but well worth it. A culture of growth and self-improvement is implemented.

`Supportive and personal.

Genius has a very supportive work environment where each person, from the receptionist to the managing director is there to help. They value who you are as a person and make a point to get to know you.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Travel distance.

Productive & Collaborative workplace.

Genius Premium Instruction offers a high standard of private tuition, and the workplace reflects this. You’ll find yourself being held to high standards but are supported and guided every step of the way. Great job environment!

Pros

- Great pay - Professionalism

Cons

- Intensive work

Fun, engaging and Self-developing Working Environment!

Very fun working environment in which all facades of the company work together to create the most impactful experience for all parties involved in order to ensure that the student can be helped as best as possible.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genius Premium Tuition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance