Genius Premium Tuition

Clear
4,3Work-Life Balance
4,6Job Security & Advancement

Premium Service

Genius offers a great working environment, excellent training and ample resources and support. In return, they only take the best of the best. This is a very professional outfit, with management that actively engages with both clients and the tutors to ensure that everyone is happy.

Excellent growth culture

If you are looking to grow yourself as a tutor and a person this is a good place to work. While working here you will have opportunities to make tangible differences in younger people's lives which is quite rewarding in itself.

Pros

Snacks and good pay

Cons

Lots of preparation

Productive, open-minded and welcoming

Working for Genius Premium Tuition is a pleasure. It is a fun and comfortable working environment, where everyone is kind, welcoming and respectful. Skills such as time-management, organisation, and phone-call skills were a massive gain in this field. Management is excellent, well-organised and understanding.

Pros

Syndicates, good social environment, array of skills to be picked up.

Fast-paced, supportive workplace

Genius as a company demands excellence and commitment, but you are rewarded with a good salary, a supportive and positive environment, and straightforward opportunities for advancement.

Supportive, Professional and Productive

I am a tutor at Genius Premium and I have been so impressed by the level of training, support and growth I have received in my short time with the company. My colleagues are all like-minded individuals who display great professionalism, self-motivation and supportiveness. I highly recommend Genius Premium Tuition if you are looking to be a tutor.

Pros

On-site training, bonuses, remote tutoring options

Cons

Pressurised training process

Productive workplace with a 'family' culture

My journey and experience with Genius from the first day has only become more exciting and more beneficial to me. I have always felt apart of the team and have always received advice and guidance when I needed it and when I did not know I needed it. Genius puts a lot of effort into tailoring their services to suit the needs of their students and into developing and growing their team. In my experience so far, it has been evident that these Genius does this very well and to a very high standard too.

Productive efficient and growth based workplace.

A culture of learning and reflection. Kind and friendly staff. Thorough interview and screening process but well worth it. A culture of growth and self-improvement is implemented.

Fun, engaging and Self-developing Working Environment!

Very fun working environment in which all facades of the company work together to create the most impactful experience for all parties involved in order to ensure that the student can be helped as best as possible.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Growth-orientated and innovative workplace

Genius describes themselves as an educational firm that provides a truly unique, premium tuition service, and that is exactly what they are! When it comes to who they hire, Genius has high standards but this is because it offers an excellent working environment where innovation and a growth-orientated mindset are constantly encouraged. Pay is competitive and it affords you with the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals.

Pros

Competitive pay, collaborative work environment, excellent management, opportunities to learn, amazing learners

Fun collaborative workspace

The company is very dynamic and the management team is extremely supportive and invested in growing their employees. The experience gained working here is priceless.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Genius Premium Tuition?

High performance work environment

Genius Premium Tuition facilitates a workplace environment of highly competent and driven individuals. The tuition and management at the company is of the highest standard. Genius encourages the growth of both its students and employees.

Pros

Professional services; competitive tutor rates

Cons

Time management challenges

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genius Premium Tuition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance