Genius Premium Tuition

Clear
4,3Work-Life Balance
4,7Pay & Benefits

Welcoming environment promoting self-improvement

The culture at Genius Premium Tuition fosters self-improvement and pushes you to be your best. You decide your own schedule depending on your availability. The management are very supportive and everyone makes you feel right at home.

Pros

Free snacks at weekly syndicates

Cons

Rigorous training

Rewarding job and welcoming workplace.

Genius is truly a one-of-a-kind premium service. The company not only focuses on the academic growth of its students but also on their personal growth. The staff is welcoming, friendly and dedicated to providing the best possible service to clients. I have come to enjoy the preparation that is required to offer a lesson suited to the standards at Genius. There is a sense of mutual respect among the staff which creates a comfortable work environment.

Pros

Free uniform and snacks at meetings.

Cons

A lot of admin work is involved outside of tutoring sessions.

Premium Service

Genius offers a great working environment, excellent training and ample resources and support. In return, they only take the best of the best. This is a very professional outfit, with management that actively engages with both clients and the tutors to ensure that everyone is happy.

Excellent growth culture

If you are looking to grow yourself as a tutor and a person this is a good place to work. While working here you will have opportunities to make tangible differences in younger people's lives which is quite rewarding in itself.

Pros

Snacks and good pay

Cons

Lots of preparation

Dedicated and friendly team and environment.

In my own personal experience Genius Premium Tuition stands high above any other tuition related company. The team is extremely friendly and always ready to help. It is perfect for students looking a part-time job, but also hreat if your looking at doing tuition full-time.

Amazing people

The people at genius are truly outstanding. I felt welcomed since day one and they have been more than supportive. Every single question I have is answered with a smile and that is not limited to the MD, EM’s or tutors themselves.

Fast-paced, supportive workplace

Genius as a company demands excellence and commitment, but you are rewarded with a good salary, a supportive and positive environment, and straightforward opportunities for advancement.

Productive workplace with a 'family' culture

My journey and experience with Genius from the first day has only become more exciting and more beneficial to me. I have always felt apart of the team and have always received advice and guidance when I needed it and when I did not know I needed it. Genius puts a lot of effort into tailoring their services to suit the needs of their students and into developing and growing their team. In my experience so far, it has been evident that these Genius does this very well and to a very high standard too.

Environment to grow

Genius has syndicates every Saturday and Sunday for their staff. These are hour long sessions in which we discuss ideas to improve the way that we tutor and provide the best service possible.

Pros

Great hourly wage

Cons

Lots of travelling

Productive efficient and growth based workplace.

A culture of learning and reflection. Kind and friendly staff. Thorough interview and screening process but well worth it. A culture of growth and self-improvement is implemented.

`Supportive and personal.

Genius has a very supportive work environment where each person, from the receptionist to the managing director is there to help. They value who you are as a person and make a point to get to know you.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Travel distance.

Growth-orientated and innovative workplace

Genius describes themselves as an educational firm that provides a truly unique, premium tuition service, and that is exactly what they are! When it comes to who they hire, Genius has high standards but this is because it offers an excellent working environment where innovation and a growth-orientated mindset are constantly encouraged. Pay is competitive and it affords you with the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals.

Pros

Competitive pay, collaborative work environment, excellent management, opportunities to learn, amazing learners

Productive workplace with some really cool individuals

I think that the workplace has some really thoughtful and friendly individuals who are willing to offer you a helping hand when you are struggling. The pay is very much fair, especially as a student.

Pros

A lot of support

Cons

Can get a bit hectic at times

High performance work environment

Genius Premium Tuition facilitates a workplace environment of highly competent and driven individuals. The tuition and management at the company is of the highest standard. Genius encourages the growth of both its students and employees.

Pros

Professional services; competitive tutor rates

Cons

Time management challenges

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genius Premium Tuition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance