GEODIS

South Africa8 reviews

3,3Work-Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3 576 reviews

warehouse manager

Best place to work for, culture is great and you have a great work life balance. You need proper qualifications to be productive in the day to day environment and good people skills.Management is a nice place to be in the company but if you are a blue collar or white collar you may have it not so nice.

Pros

office hours always the same

Cons

lack of teamwork

Go there just to get experience, then try your lucky to the better companies.Try to be friendly to onether workers. Avoid arguments.Normalise your level of pride.

Pros

Free lunch if duted to do overtime over night

Cons

Hours depends on availability of work

productive and fast paced environment

I learned FDA policies and procedures. I liked the diversity and working in a bust environment. I enjoyed learning the protocol of quality assurance auditing

Pros

schedule was great and didn't interfere with family time very flexible

Cons

not enough break time

no growth

*there is a platform for learning *management is friendly and approachable *staff is not treated equally and respectful *when cargo does not arrive as booked then its challenging.

Sr. Operations Manager.

The best part of the job is coming in and expect the unexpected. Meaning my days are never the same rooting and that's what I like about my job and makes it excited.

Good working place

Is an innovative environment, where I can further develop my academic knowledge in work environment and make use of it practically.

Mala valoración

Mala gestión de los superiores, mal ambiente de trabajo, faena monotona.

Geodis supply chain optimasation gives every student an opportunity to learn and grow as team member, you never feel like a student.

I have learned that the more responsibilities you are given it's the more you gain, so when ever you are faced with huge responsibilities smill and work smart, because at the end of the day you are the one who is benefiting,I love the complience testing to ensure that I everythin and every work we do the company standards are met and the company does not get negative exposure.

Cons

10 hours, point of sale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 3 576 reviews