Giraffe World Kitchen

Giraffe World Kitchen Employee Reviews in Birmingham

Birmingham7 reviews
3,0
every thing is ok nothing is hard nothing is easy. every one is hard working in that company. but not good for future.fun work place with supportive management. sometimes we need to do job for more than
16 hours.
1,0
Best left well alone. 80 hours a week. 19 hour shifts on a salary for 40 hours a week. Ridiculous stock take. No bonus. No thanks for all the long hours. Never ever again.
Pros
Free soda water
Cons
Its a work house from the victorian times.
1,0
Stay away from this company. I've never in my life experienced such a horrible company to work for, never got any training and then when you would mess up the management would bully you. They don't care. The management are bullies, one particular guy Supervisor was the biggest bully I've ever met in my life. I had money stolen from the staff room, they never did anything AT ALL and laughed it off. Shouting at you, swearing, and the management did nothing. The day I left this company was the best day, away from these bullies and didn't feel no stress from constantly being targeted .
1,0
Not for chefs , if u are a chef then just avoid this Company,
Once a very good company to work for but not anymore,

They are treating chefs as slave, as a head chef you have to work morning till close with just one chef working with you and u might not get chance to have a glass of water,

money is good but be careful again they are not trustworthy, u might not get paid your holiday money.
5,0
The team and management were so supportive with me as I was still a Full-Time student and really made working there a fun and productive work environment. Of course, some shifts can get busy and there would not be enough people on, however we all would help each other get through the shift. Loved working here and there was great work incentives to win which made shifts more fun and competitive.
Pros
Staff Meals, Paid incentives, pay benefits during busy periods
Cons
hours are not stable for full-time positions
5,0
I would highly recommend Giraffe to everyone. It is a great company to work for, with an amazing work culture and great leaders. They always take time to invest in their employees.
Pros
great work-life balance
1,0
Working here is very depressing . Lazy management that wants waiteress/waiter to do their management work while they go for smoke and hardly do their jobs.While they and head chef "DO"racially discriminate their workers.On many occasions people will start to work and quit before the month is up. Tip are being stolen between workers.
Pros
Terrible
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Giraffe World Kitchen?