glodina
4,3 out of 5 stars.

glodina Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews

4,3Work-Life Balance

good company to work for

i learned so much and was given so many opportunities to grow within the company,initialy i was employed as a general worker,but was given a chance to further my studies and the company paid my fees. i will not say that there was anything hard about my job as am a very dedicated person and i am also a fast learner.

Pros

clinic on site

Cons

transport

Professional workplace

While i was working there I learned that time keeping and meeting deadlines is important, being in a safe environment is what they specialize at and making sure customers are always happy

Pros

Free towels and lunches and presents

productive and funworking here

Glodina has been nothing but good to me. I came here as a youngster to do normal work but Glodina taught me more than i knew,they taught me how to operate a heavy slitting machine,taught me how to supervise people in the pricing department when they made me price ticket controller. They took me to a forklift training intitute for 1 week training and in the end they gave me a position as a forklift operator. And for all of that i am forever grateful to Glodina for making an effort in building my future.

Pros

free towels at the end of the year

Cons

lower wages

Productive environment

I have extreme passion for the brand and am privileged to work with an incredible team of people. The culture is that of a family environment, where there is respect, team work and good solid work ethics.

Reliable brand

Work with all levels of management Close early on Fridays Very challenging and demanding Friendly workers good salary Order required stock for machines

Pros

13th cheque, good working hours

Cons

unstable industry

Glodina is a very good company because its gives its employees the chance to study and they even assist finicial if your are studying.

*My day start at 8 in the morning,the days are not the same because sometimes i start with doing some Administration work and continue with the counselling and testing and attend some meetings and i am also doing the medicals in the clinic(pre employment,periodic and exit )* I have learned to maintain the confidentiality as the work that i am doing requires confidentiality.*Management is very good they are very accessible when you need their help.*people are not the same some are fun to work with but some are not,but about 85% are easy to work and communicate with.*is telling someone that he/she tested HIV positive.*Is to see the smile on someones face when he/she comes back and tell me that whatever problem that he/she had is sorted.

Pros

training that is offered by the company

Cons

working with people who does not want to participate.

Professional

As i am only employed as a temporary worker from November i have observed that each and every worker has an input in the quality and standard of the product, therefore its important that i work hard to show that even though i'm a new worker i'm an asset to the company.I learned that you have to dedicate yourself to whatever task you're given to do,no matter what it may be just so that the outcome is only excellent. With that said, i'm not trying to sell myself as the best candidate for whatever job is available but i'm only pointing out that i'm willing to dedicate myself to that specific job and learn.

Pros

close to my home so i don't have too many expenses

Cons

long hours, currently working from 6:45 - 18:45

Ask a question about working or interviewing at glodina. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,1 out of 5 stars for Culture

glodina Reviews by Location

• glodina
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?