Google

Google Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,960 reviews

Productive, fun learning enviroment

Productive, fun learning environment that easily enables anyone to come out of their comfort zone. Also a phenomenal support system. Friendly and professional.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good

I worked for a company subcontracted to execute the program, I didn't deal with google directly but the company I worked for seemed to have a good relationship with the google team

Online Work

Although this is an online position, it's important to have drive to try and make the job work for you. This job allows you to make as much money as you want depending on the amount of work you do. The downfall of it is that people don't think you are actually working and so think that what they have come to bother you for, is actually the important task you should be focusing your attention to.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not been taken seriously by other people

Very interesting and exciting

As a Project Driver you never knew what the day would hold and where you where off to next. The money is extremely good and Google really look after their employees. We always stayed in the best lodging available. Only hard part, and I say this lightly, is we would sometimes be far away from any civilisation. In those cases support from HQ was difficult.

Pros

Good salary, lunch and dinner included

Cons

Unpredictable hours

Productive and Fun Environment

I have learned so much about myself and the industry in the online sector. My quality for life has improved and my journey with Google Tech has driven me to want grow and expand within my career path.

Pros

Flexible Working hours and building new relations daily

Cons

Occasional weekend work

it was nice working with them even though we faced some challenges.

Working as a team is most important at working place because I gain experience from the ones I work with. And following the right procedures helps to stay on track

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

2,2 K
1,1 K

• Google
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?