Gym Company
3,2 out of 5 stars.

Gym Company Employee Reviews

I really like the culture of gym company but there is no benefits there and salary doesn't meet my budget half way.. But I really enjoy how they treat each other and learned a lot how to be a debt agent and a sales consultant
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Work gat gym company was nice and stressful because we were working with target so everyday you need to make sure that you are on target.We were getting paid on time. We were working long hours.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Identifying and maintaining a good relationship with members show them around the gym and how to use machines make them to sign the gym contract and ensure they are happy
The organizational culture and the way of doing things is highly excellent and the environment there is so fascinating since it involves healthy equipments around ones personal space and being inside the workplace feels like being at the right place for the right reasons
Pros
The more you recruit clients thats the more you'll get paid
Cons
You get paid through commission
The employees were respect at all times regardless of their gender and ethnicity. The environment encouraged thinking outside the box. Engaging and supported.
Pros
Supported
Cons
It’s a company that I have learned lots of things from them. The management it’s good beside their salary everything with them it good. It’s a company that the management takes good care of their employees. Want the employees to keep time (e.g like being at work on time and wants them to take they own jobs seriously by loving it and respect the colleges.
The job was fun but problem was finance.That was the worst.Which took you backwards not forward in life .you spend more than you get paid (for transport and lunch at work, and you have to buy the uniform).
It was fair and was a motivation to work hard at work I have learned to work with different people for different backgrounds It taught to me to be patient in life
Not to bad.... on a day to day a minimim of 2 sealed deals. Main challenge was getting clients to sign for membership wen they not even ready to sign.
Every head is money and whatever has to be said to get paid will be said, regardless of what the outcome of this might be on the customer. Customers aren't given a transparent veiw of their membership contract.
Pros
Working with people was always the best experience
Cons
High pressure for quality clients. No basic wage.
I'm hard worker ,I would love for my employees to appreciate my work because iknow wht I'm doing and I love wht I'm doing only appreciate when you see me doing good job high active on doing my job
It's depending on you deals bt if you on 50%one deal it's 100rand bt if you're on 100%one deal it's 200bt there is rejection you and not getting paid at all
Gym company is a good place to be since one will get the opportunity to work with different people and know how to manage the situation. But it really need commitment since you won't be having time for private life.
Working in this company has made me become more practical and more positive in working hard towards achieving my goals in growth and bettering my skills.
Management doesn't care about employees and their safety. They don't value their employees opinions and wellbeing. Most there is not much of good employer and employee's work relationship.
Pros
Non
Cons
Very long hours and unpaid overtime anf holidays including weekends.
great place to work at. it pays per day for students. 2hrs for R70 . to do promotions of phamplet, and advertising the promotion. and gym for free in the evening.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I was volunteer I learned more about what need to happened in order for the Business to run. I was assisting with admintration work.And client services where the need assistance. The most enjoyable is when i was a personal trainer for different clients.
Cons
Yes i used to work log hours
It gives you a lot of experience working with roughly a thousand people a day convincing them to join the gym at whatever cost. This is all because it's a commission based Job and there's no basic salary
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
I would conduct fitness classes, handle complains by providing resoulutions. Working here has been good as I have been given platform to experiment most of my ideas to benefit the company. we had a very good professional relationship with my manager as we discussed things with an aim of improving our member services.
Pros
Free access to training facilities
Cons
i worked 12 hours Monday to Thursday, 9 hours on a Friday with just one day off a week
A typical day at work would be just too much work load, anything you given you must do. I have learnt how to work with people not having the fear anymore and how the fitness industry works. Management is okay feel like they lack management skills, things would not be looked from a management perspective but personal way. Hardest part is trying to help every department all alone. Most enjoyable part of the company is that we get to gym.
I've learnt to work with different people from different departments and manage many departments and make sure that I train them to be competent on they are doing.I was pro active to minimize the risks and making sure that every departments perform very well. I was creating a culture of respect and support each other so that every body will grow and enjoy to be at work.Most hardest part was absenteeism after pay day therefore we used to start with a slow pace. The enjoyable moments when we rewarded with price and become top one in the region
Pros
go out with my team
Cons
12 hours
  1. Employee Reviews