HP Employee Review

overall

4,0
16 February 2016
Decent company to work for ,good management at lower levels but in the end typical US company where profit and upper management rule the roost
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
5,0
13 February 2018
Midmarket sales specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The organisational culture is of such a nature where one can develop your personal skills with a good underlying support structure from team members as well as management.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
N/a
5,0
6 October 2017
Same location
Summer Internship -Dalani Marketing (Former Employee) - Johannesburg South Africa
I did not work for HP but for an events agency that served HP. This was a 3 month internship. We executed various events and launched 2 new products whilst I was there: A3 Sprocket I enjoyed putting the launches together and being there on the day. HP products are innovative, good quality and very much in tune with what business and consumers are looking for.
2,0
16 July 2015
Applications Project Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
HP has given me the opportunity educating myself. Working in a team environment, assisted me in excelling. I had the privilege to work with responsible individuals who work well in a team setup. I've learned a lot working at HP, encouraging me to further my education. I've achieved my PMI certification.
Pros
Stable work environment
Cons
Salaries have stagnated and we didn't keep up with the industry