HP Employee Review

Productive, Fun, Learning Enviroment and Career Development

22 May 2012
My day today duties includes and not limited to End User Support and Trainer, Systems Support, Software & Hardware Support, Applications Support, Remote Support, communications equipment (digital & IP phones), tablets (ex. iPad’s), smart phones (ex. Blackberry’s, iPhone’s, Android’s), Network Administration, Remote Support, Network Management,Maintanance and troubleshooting, Field Support, Computers and Network Installations, Server Monitoring, Reporter and Administrator. I have learned so many things since getting into the field. I work well with people and I always learn from them so to enhence my skills. I haven't met the hardest part of my job yet, as i always attack it with I can do attitute. I enjoy everything about my job since I have a flair for technology.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
free lunches
Cons
13 February 2018
Midmarket sales specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The organisational culture is of such a nature where one can develop your personal skills with a good underlying support structure from team members as well as management.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
N/a
6 October 2017
Same location
Summer Internship -Dalani Marketing (Former Employee) - Johannesburg South Africa
I did not work for HP but for an events agency that served HP. This was a 3 month internship. We executed various events and launched 2 new products whilst I was there: A3 Sprocket I enjoyed putting the launches together and being there on the day. HP products are innovative, good quality and very much in tune with what business and consumers are looking for.
4,0
16 February 2016
Network administrator (Former Employee) - johannesburg
Decent company to work for ,good management at lower levels but in the end typical US company where profit and upper management rule the roost
  1. Productive, Fun, Learning Enviroment and Career Development