HP
4,0 out of 5 stars.

HP Employee Reviews

Showing all 12 792 reviews
Professional service offered. Most were willing to go the extra mile. At the start of employment, company had a very human and trusting environment, many made sacrifices out of loyalty to company and customers. Resulting in good relationships formed and business advancement on both sides. With the change in economy and ownership, the company culture turned strongly to being profit driven. Enjoyment came out of trust that as a professional you would get the job done and finding practical solutions for issues with machinery. Negatives are that the production environment places excessive pressure on you, and customer demands become unrealistic under present financial climate.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Long days, late evenings, complex machinery
HP was all about making sure you were happy in your current job. If you thought your job wasn’t the right fit they would assist you with an alternative position. It’s called the HP Way. It might have changed since I left.
Pros
Work life balance. Flexible hours to accommodate personal family commitments.
Cons
Yearly changes in company priorities might change your job assignment.
Corporate success driven by strong industry leadership.Job security and employee engagement are strong. Mangement supports career and skills development, diversity, and innovation.
Engineering experiences that amaze. We create technology with a purpose: to make life better for everyone, everywhere. Keep Reinventing. all the time
Beaucoup de possibilités de postes et d'évolution
Es excelente empresa, a mi me formó y me dio muchas herramientas para eficientes el trabajo, ofrece capacitación constante y mantiene un ambiente agradable.
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
Cons
Estresante
Basically your underpaid for what you do as a field technician. Expect alot of drive time for this position as some of the places you go are 200+ miles one way.
There are so many wonderful things about this company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. A lot of employees love their jobs because it looks great on a resume and allows them to gain a lot of knowledge. so the interviewee will feel excited about the job possibility.
I very like the idea that HP take very good care of their employees, there a lot of benefits related for good health for everyone working at the company.
Learn many things and manager was really friendly and will tell you if you are doing something wrong. He wanted to make sure you are doing a greate job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?
HP has excellent work life balance, excellent coworkers, and excellent management. Coworkers are very helpful and lots of tool/process support given. Schedules can be quite challenging but we figure it out and execute well.
Pros
Freedom to try new things and present new ideas
Cons
Maybe a bit too much system configuration for developers
Trainings offered after newly hired. Bonuses offered for overtime shifts. Management was fair and Awesome. Opportunity for promotions and growth with the company.
HP was the place to work prior to 2000. At that point, you were always worried about lay-offs. Enjoyed the people and teams I worked with. Had one common goal which was agreed to by the sponsors and workers.
Pros
Profit sharing and good wages for many years.
Cons
Benefits decreased over the years to stay competitive; profit sharing was no more.
I have not worked there in 20 years after a 17+-year career at HP. My feedback is well outdated as the company has changed much over the past 20 years.
Working environment here are tend to "listen" only. People are not using their eyes to "see" and zoom into details job. Even senior or lead doesn't see detail where resulted many confusion among the teams. Nobody takes initiative to lead or find solution. General talks and super high summary update is everywhere in this company , nothing specific , nothing concreate. Most of them been working more than 10 years here , they are numb and take it ....this is normal . but i think its abnormal.....
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Too much meeting without outcome (general talks)
I've worked at Indeed for two years, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.As soon as COVID-19 was getting serious, Indeed was one of the first companies to implement a mandatory work-from-home policy. Our healthy and safety came first, and I felt so lucky our company had the opportunity to make that decision. Since the WFH policy, our CEO, COO, and SVP of HR have been INCREDIBLE with transparency, being here for us and communicating to us more than I've ever seen.I feel valued, heard, and my work means something when I am at Indeed.In terms of benefits, it's truly fantastic. We have unlimited PTO, and we are encouraged to take it. 401K match up to 3%. Great healthcare plan. Our NYC office is beautiful with fully stocked drinks and snacks. There's a gym and multiple terraces. We have company happy hours once a month and our holiday parties are OUTSTANDING. Every year the company gives everyone a really nice gift for the holidays. I really could go on for a long time. Definitely, definitely apply.
Typical day - standard meetings, and time to do work in between each meeting. l learned more about how Agile PM methodology is being adopted there. Open-door managementt and very friendly supportive co-workersPeople and the challenging projects.
My experience working with the HP team was creative, professional and very productive. I was able to make a great difference in my project. The support of my team was great and I was able to add to my professional experience in a major way
Good high tech company to gain experienceNice friendly working cultureMeeting with people in different countriesProvide mentor ship and training to new hires.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Behind in compensation
Not a fun place to work for. No job security. Your job can be given to foreigners who will work for less or outsourced overseas. Reviews can be biased and a setup for future layoff. One week you are golden, the next week you are being told you are not performing especially during review periods. I was not sorry when I left.
Pros
That's a hard one
Cons
no real job security, no rewards for your efforts.
No matter how!many years you put in your job is never secure You can come in one day and. Escorted out within the hourThey prefer temps instead of full time. They go thru an agency
Cons
No loyalty to employees
  1. Employee Reviews