HP Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

I learnt how to speak to customers professionally as well as gain necessary computer literacy that I believe will help me in my future job opportunities.
Pros
Lunch was a hour long.
Cons
Overtime was common
I was impressed by the work ethic of people in this company. Very professional and organized. I could say that technically they were also very strong. Unfortunately I did not spend a long time in this company in order to make a fair assessment of what is like to work here.
able to work from home learned every new system relevant to my job with in house training had a good relationship with my manager my co-workers were based in Bucharest & Morocco as well as Johannesburg
HP is in the middle of a change. It has been focused on selling for too long and lost pace of the industry pioneers. It is now building up a new strategy to find a better place in the IT industry map.
Pros
good working conditions
Cons
lacked coordination to execute
In dieser Position habe ich gelernt grosse Kunden Territory¨s zu verwalten & mit den Partner/ Distri eine gute Business Beziehung aufzubauen und aufrecht zu erhalten.
Pros
Internationale Umgebung
Cons
überstunden werden nicht zusätzlich ausgezahlt
Day would start at 6am, checking the previous days stats and goin the daily report. I was able to grow from an agent to help desk manager We had great colleagues and we were like a family I think the hardest part was sometimes meeting the clients needs on impossible deadlines etc. I enjoyed the fact that we worked 9hr days and were off every 2nd friday. You can get to do alot on your off day.
Pros
Company perks and flexi hours
Cons
We bound to contracts
I enjoyed working there everyday I have learnt a lot Management was ok I enjoyed working with my co-workers they made you want to be there everyday There was no hard part I enjoyed my job Dealing with new challenges
Pros
monthly free lunch
Cons
not sure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape