HP Employee Reviews for Senior Network Engineer

Found 1 review matching the search
Hi there My everyday responsibility at this role was to support an international mining client. I was the Senior Network Engineer to maintain all sites in regions of Africa /Middle east and Asia.My daily responsibility was that of requirements stage ,design Stage ,Implementation stage and handover to GNOC . I was technical team leader and manager all other engineers in my team like Wan acceleration engineer ,proxy engineer,Voice etc. My specialty was that of Wireless ,Routing , Switching and my management skill set All reporting was transparent and reported across the line from engineering to exec level. The hardest part of job was traveling across the world all the time and also operational challenges ,where engineers in gnoc could nto solve issues and I had to step in and assist and solve the issues,besides from my responsibilities. The most incredible part was with with great people and great engineers i worked with and ,the different culture and languages .truly an amazing experiences.
Pros
great company to work 4, worked from Home full time
Cons
Imexperienced Project managers at HP
  1. Senior Network Engineer