Here to help
Coronavirus update

HP Management reviews

4,0
HP / HPE did not have a typical day at work which is why I enjoyed my stay at the company. Some days would be quiet and others would require 24/7 dedication to completing customer requirements such as proposals, cost models,etc. to meet deadlines set by clients. Management typically were involved in assisting when needed. Thoughout my tenure at HP/HPE, management, whether middle or executive level were very approachable. The company culture was work hard and play hard. Everyone required to collaborate to create customer proposals, implement solutions or other submissions, were generally available. The most difficult part was being a part of the company's sell-off and downsizing period as this affected company morale negatively.
5,0
The organisational culture is of such a nature where one can develop your personal skills with a good underlying support structure from team members as well as management.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
N/a
4,0
As multinational companies go, HP was typical, offering satisfactory benefits and the management style was professional, with the opportunity for advancement
5,0
Samtaler med kund på telephone, hjälpade de. Utskrift nya kundservice kontrakter. Träna nya arbetskamrater på nya programmet. Hjäpade chef på fel reporta i programmet
4,0
Decent company to work for ,good management at lower levels but in the end typical US company where profit and upper management rule the roost
4,0
IBM environment was cold, old and very conservative. Benefits and salary was okay and they could use a better job work life balance program mes. Lack of management involvement.
3,0
In dieser Position habe ich gelernt grosse Kunden Territory¨s zu verwalten & mit den Partner/ Distri eine gute Business Beziehung aufzubauen und aufrecht zu erhalten.
Pros
Internationale Umgebung
Cons
überstunden werden nicht zusätzlich ausgezahlt
4,0
Good to work for. Learning possibility. Projects was a plus point. learned a lot. Co workers was friendly and helpful management was people and family orientated.
Pros
Good overtime
3,0
I enjoyed working there everyday I have learnt a lot Management was ok I enjoyed working with my co-workers they made you want to be there everyday There was no hard part I enjoyed my job Dealing with new challenges
Pros
monthly free lunch
Cons
not sure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HP?
3,0
a typical day would be driving to different places as well as maintaining the storeroom. I have learned alot about multitasking Management didnt always realise I cant be two places at once. Got along with co-workers. Most enjoyable part was taking home enough money to cover my bills.
Pros
bonus was good, and overtime
Cons
long hours of driving
5,0
Hi there My everyday responsibility at this role was to support an international mining client. I was the Senior Network Engineer to maintain all sites in regions of Africa /Middle east and Asia.My daily responsibility was that of requirements stage ,design Stage ,Implementation stage and handover to GNOC . I was technical team leader and manager all other engineers in my team like Wan acceleration engineer ,proxy engineer,Voice etc. My specialty was that of Wireless ,Routing , Switching and my management skill set All reporting was transparent and reported across the line from engineering to exec level. The hardest part of job was traveling across the world all the time and also operational challenges ,where engineers in gnoc could nto solve issues and I had to step in and assist and solve the issues,besides from my responsibilities. The most incredible part was with with great people and great engineers i worked with and ,the different culture and languages .truly an amazing experiences.
Pros
great company to work 4, worked from Home full time
Cons
Imexperienced Project managers at HP
3,0
Great place to work, with good people all around.Only problem is too many changes at the top and structural instability.
Pros
great people and pe management is wonderful.
Cons
job security and too many changes.
5,0
My day today duties includes and not limited to End User Support and Trainer, Systems Support, Software & Hardware Support, Applications Support, Remote Support, communications equipment (digital & IP phones), tablets (ex. iPad’s), smart phones (ex. Blackberry’s, iPhone’s, Android’s), Network Administration, Remote Support, Network Management,Maintanance and troubleshooting, Field Support, Computers and Network Installations, Server Monitoring, Reporter and Administrator. I have learned so many things since getting into the field. I work well with people and I always learn from them so to enhence my skills. I haven't met the hardest part of my job yet, as i always attack it with I can do attitute. I enjoy everything about my job since I have a flair for technology.
Pros
free lunches