HR Answers
3,6 out of 5 stars.

HR Answers Employee Reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

Best company ever!

I love working at HR Answers, they help you build your skills, move up on your carrier. I feel blessed working with them. They are all helpful and supportive.

Working remote

They trust me. Excellent staff that is ready to support you. They have excellent ratings from their clients to help them with all their HR needs and concerns.

Hr Answers is a reliable Staffing Agency

HR Answers kept me busy as a temporary employee for several years. Management listened when I had issues with one of the employers and helped me to move out of that position.

Pros

maintained employment

Cons

not always great pay

This company is worthless!

They call you all hyped up. Interview. Then nothing. The recruiters are sad excuses. They want to waste your time. The company is not worth looking...

Pros

nothing

Cons

worthless

No room for advancement

Management was kind and always had their door open to discuss issues. This company offers no room for advancement and will stab you in the back to further their own goals.

Pros

Recruitment

Cons

No advancement

HR Consulting Firm

This organization leaves much to be desired. They do not practice or encourage continuity or collaboration in the work place. Excellent recruiting team, however.

Pros

Recruiting Team

Cons

Poor management and leadership

A very laid back company to work for

I loved working for HR Answers because I got to work from home which was great for me due to that fact that I was in school at that time. My boss would email me what I had to do, and I would complete the task given and submit the new recruits to her. I hate she decided to close her buisness and go work for someone else. It is really hard to recruit people via computer or phone. It's hard to judge if someone is really the one or not so you are completely blind and going solely based on their resume and the conversation you had with that person.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

No room for advancement

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HR Answers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HR Answers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • HR Answers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?