Hair City

Hair City Employee Reviews

My day would start off by prepping the store before opening,doing daily admin work like uploading previous day cash up on the system,assisting clients through out the day,responding to emails and cashing up at the end of the day.I have learnt to be a team player,work well under pressure and managing the store as well as the staff.Managing a store can be quite challenging and interesting at the same time.Our culture would be to give our clients the best service possible and to ensure sure they come back.The hardest part of the job would be dealing with returns,handling customer complaints and balancing the cash ups.The most enjoyable part would be working with different people from different walks of life,making sure the clients are satisfied and happy,being in a vibrant and lively environment.
Pros
Getting discount on purchases
Cons
No increament
The company culture isn't so great. Long working hours. Lots of work with minimum pay. Owner is great to work with. They must offer support to managers. A typical day at work means I must be there on time, 8:30, check my mails & ensure customer queries are attended to. Order stock and ensure the store is operating well. Working with ladies only have its own ups & down but it's a good company to work for.
Pros
Commission & staff discounts
Cons
Long working hours, low payment & no growth
Just get ur experience and leave or else you will die for work. Started off well but ended like you are trash. Good luck to upcoming staff, the boss doesn't have a backbone