Hearing Aid Labs
3,6 out of 5 stars.

Hearing Aid Labs Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Productive and goal driven workplace

The Hearing Aid Labs is in general a good company to work for although I experienced that there are basically no room for female employees to better their income (e.g share in sales/claims commissions), and basically no room to further their career in the company.

Pros

Mostly a positive working environment

Cons

Work on public holidays & no commission/room for promotions for female employees

Static enviroment and workplace. No room for growth or advancement

No room for growth or advancement. Job is monotonous and not mentally challenging or stimulating. Cleaning of wax filled hearing aids looses its appeal very quickly. The one benefit of the job however is seeing the joy and surprised look on a patients face when they hear sounds again that they haven't heard or recognized for many a year

Pros

Elderly people have a great sense of humour

Cons

Very boring

Fun place to work at - Learn a lot

Typical work week is Mon - Fri 9H00 to 17H00 and Every second Sat 9H00 to 13H00 I have learned a lot about hearing and hearing aids.

Good working environment

Typical day at work includes phoning clients to confirm their appointments, phoning medical aids, updating daily reports and liaising with customers. I learned how to deal with medical aids, doing different reports and invoicing, working with the program Elixir, advertising on the internet. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, who knew when to be serious, but could also have fun. The hardest part of the job was the frustration with the medical aids. The most enjoyable part of the job was the different type of people one gets exposed to.

Pros

People I work with

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hearing Aid Labs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance