Hilton
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Support career development and rewards good work Brand standard is maintained in all departments It is a loving place for guests hence always it is busy and teaches how to work under pressure and solving queries
Pros
Medical aid and lunch provided
Cons
No accommodation provided
Worked in the Hilton Times Square for 20 years prior to COVID...the people were great job wasn’t hard at all.great pay ..can’t wait till they call us back.
Pros
Free lunches gear benefits, excellent pay
Cons
Managers don't listen to what's really going on. If you can be apart of a click with management you might do okay, but difficult to accomplish that clickish relationship unless you have been there for years.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I enjoyed working here. It’s is a busy and productive place to work at. You are always busy and always working which makes the time go by fast. If you’re that type of person, this job will suit you.
The staff are efficient and helpful. Management were always excellent and professional in dealing with any issues or problems you may come across on shift. Very flexible working hours to suit your needs. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
None.
Hilton has the best benefits,HR people an managers who appreciate there employees an show them by giving them awesome benefits.There is no Hilton owned properties left in my area or I definitely would work there.
Pros
Free Lunch Marching 401k comp pay
Cons
Not enough employees, to many managers
Good friendlyGreat work team Fair Conservative. Perks. Interract with guests City centre Get to meet people.
Pros
Free dinners 7
Cons
Hard work
management is terrible. if you are not in there clic u r shunned. raises are slow if at all. no one has ur back like they are suppose to. any lie a guest says about your room is believed. mold in hotel if you have allergies you will suffer.
It was Nice and welcoming all the staffs the shifts are great for those who like to work in the morning. The benefits could have been better . On holiday they would make the staffs Christmas lunches.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Short breaks
Terrible experience. So much drama & they work you to the bone for little pay! Not worth it!They get mad if you request to leave early. They are not understanding if you have a really bad room that takes a little longer.
Everyday is a learning experience because each days are different and It gives you the opportunity to enjoy your job and the challenges of it. Sometimes the managers can be rude at Times but under than that..it's pretty fun to work there.
Pros
Free lunches and medical
Cons
Short breaks
Hilton really cares about their employees. The company offers good benefits and has a lot of extra insentives on site for the employees.Fun environment to work. Management cares about you as a person and helps you balance your personal life with work.
Pros
Free lunches, a lot of activities for employees
Cons
Unorganized department
The managers at Hilton have plans for you to grow and really care about you. However, it is fairly competitive and sometimes work life balance is poor.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits
Cons
work life balance
Loved working there wish they would have given me a chance to grow was let go because of one customer complaint that I approved a room that was not to the hilton's standards
The hotel was great overrall..i enjoyer workinh there and meeting new people. The guest were amasing and the hotel even provided the employees with breakfast and lunch.
Laid off due to covid But have applications online,stating they ste hiring. Need a better starting pay,and need to treat employees with more respect.
Pros
Rooms discounts
It was a great job great pay but the people working me wasn't so friendly but I like the place and the job it's was easy and working independently is my thing
Pros
Free lunches and dicounts of hotels and other things
Cons
Unfriendly manager
I like staying to myself and seeing how clean something looks after I’ve put in the work to clean it. I also really enjoyed the process of cleaning the rooms because I was able to do it in my own way.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
No healthcare
That short amount of time taught me different chemicals to use for different areas of cleaning.It taught me to work in a fast paced environment. At first it was very hard, but as I got used to it, everything was perfectly fine.
Wanting one person to do too much.Asking the impossible. Working nights and then having to come in early the next day. Very bad leadership. They put the blame in everyone but them. Too many rooms assigned to housekeepers.
Well for the one i worked at, it was completely disorganized and people quit almost everyday. It was very tiring and not enough pay for all the hard work we do.