Hippo

Hippo Employee Reviews

Hippo, which is part of the Telesure group, is a good place to work for. The work environment is good and the people were wonderful. The management was, towards the end, not too good.
I am a hard working person willing and is able to adapt to a new environment and work hard in attain my goals in the work place. I have previously worked for Telkom, Multichoice and currently Hippo
You learn to help more people and railze you worth. i can deal with rude customer in a proffetional manner. leanred to work as a team. You get to learne all types of insurence long trem and short term.
Pros
Free lunch and insetives
Cons
sometimes work 8am to 8 pm to get the best result
Company is always out to get agents and never protect agent. Management is bad as the general manager had favorite and would make sure if you not liked that somehow you get fired. Otherwise the company is a great company and people you work with are mostly the reason one went to work.
My day was always full with no time to lazeMost of my experience that i gained was working with lots of peopleManagement was easy to work withI loved this position as i was always busy and had a lot of customer relation experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hippo?