Hire Resolve

Hire Resolve Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

great place to work

friendly place, growing ,learning admin job, marketing, I enjoy ,now is 10 years working for the Company, I don't see my self leaving this company, thanks to my CEO'S for allowing me to be the part of their trusted team.

Pros

appreciation

Cons

no long hours

An amazing experience

Working at Hire Resolve was an amazing experience, it allowed me to grow as an individual as well as develop team building skills. The training given is brilliant and i was able to grasp the main responsibilities of the job very quickly. The workplace culture is great as well as the management, everyone was extremely helpful and always willing to teach and help.

Pros

General environment, great co workers and management

Expert Recruitment Services

Provides expert recruitment consultant services Results driven organisation Focus on excellence and customer satisfaction - both client and candidate

High Turnover, Not the right industry for me

Although it was a great job in terms of benefits and salary, there was a high turn over of employees so one could never make many friends in the office. I enjoyed my time there but it was not the right industry for me.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hire Resolve?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hire Resolve. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance