Home Schooling

Home Schooling Employee Reviews

Homeschooling

It is designed to allow each student to maximize their own education experience and to find the best learning techniques that work for them. No student is forced into a group box, all must find their best journey.

Pros

Facilitating optimizing each student

Cons

It takes a while to earn a reasonable salary

Stimulating, interactive teaching

From 10 am follow-up and planning. Start with maths and languages. I have learned that children learn at their own individual pace. I cater to the individual strenght of children and spend extra time on challenges. the most challenging part of homeschooling, is that there are many subjects at various levels to teach. The most enjoyable part is the pleasure of achievement that the students show.

Pros

Unity and a feeling of working together towards goals

Cons

Planning takes a lot of time

Time difference

With home schooling it only takes up 3 hours of your day, as actually schooling takes up 6-8 hours of your day, which drains a lot of energy from you.

Pros

You more advanced in school work

Cons

No social life

its a very amazing thing to do

Its a beautiful thing working with children..... I know how to discipline and work with them ...iv been tutoring for a while now and all I can say is seeing your work pay off is very great the smiles on the children's faces and progress is amazing seeing them do well is the greatest ...I love what I do

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

short and long hours

gevarieerd en uitdagend

Op sommige dagen gaf ik les aan 3 studenten van verschillende leeftijden (tussen de 10 en 18 jaar oud), op andere dagen aan 5 studenten. Elke student had eigen lesprogramma, afgestemd op eigen problematiek, niveau en mogelijkheden. Sommige studenten kwamen voor enkel wiskunde, andere kwamen een hele week voor onderwijs op maat.

Pros

gevarieerde uitdagingen, nooit een dag gelijk

Cons

administratie

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Schooling. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5