Homechoice

Homechoice Employee Reviews

South Africa102 reviews
3,0
Welcoming environment, you work hard but hard work pays. Wish there was more room for growth and recognition. Some Team Leader have no knowledge of their jobs at all, only care about themselves but some can be great in thier job
Pros
Good incentives
5,0
We have the flexibility to do work & we are guaranteed permanent work as long as you are a hard worker.

As a Freelancer especially at Homechoice, you need to work like you are working at a normal job.
Pros
Yearly annual meetings
Cons
Hard working
3,0
A typical at work would be me reporting to work on time so that I can have a relax day ahead go thru my speech, my commission and working out how how my day will be.
The stressful part was not making target when other people are already on target but it pushed me to be on target earlier so that I won't have to stress later.

I enjoyed challenges like making target early and going home early I love competition and i'd compete with my mates/ colleges at all times.

I loved working on sundays and its benefits
2,0
There is not not much to sell limited product with existing clients that are tired of the product. Market is limited and im am nit happy. Financially i am not happy as i am bot able to make commission.
3,0
Working at Home choice was fun and productive, with all kind of people and religions it was superb and the management is flexible and the company culture was fair for everyone.
4,0
Pleasent environment, persons orientated company with many incentives to keep you motivated and driven at all times. Great call centre atmosphere but managment is lacking abitbof communication skills toward other employees.
3,0
The motivation that they provided by giving out incentives and the environment was much propriety. We had a daily that we need to reach which will end helping you at the end of the month and the management was soo supportive and motivating always pushing you to do more everyday.
5,0
homechoice is a very productive and fun workplace. the people you work with is target driven and is very enthusiastic . i enjoyed my job but for personel reasons i left.
5,0
You have to be fast and always obey the terms and conditions of the place, be on time ,to stay
Out of trable, be accurate all the time, must be e team player
5,0
The is lot of growth in campany I enjoy working for homechoice good benefits but they didn't pay me out my last salary they told me lot of story difference explanation.. But I can still work for them
Productive and fun workplace
Very Competitive environment

Lot of training happing on site

Able to purchase on Staff account when permanent

Receiving medical treatment, like Aids HIV test/ Flu Vacutionation/
Pros
Are allowed to have my cellular phone with me on the floor
Cons
Working on public holidays
4,0
Great company to work for.
Processes and planning in need of an overhaul, however some very loyal and committed staff.

Fast paced and some what successful at times.

Salaries not market-related with few staff benefits.

How to be confident
How to be hardworking

How to communicate with different types and languages

Teamwork

Analysis work

To be self motivated

Monitoring
5,0
Its quiete a good company yo work for. It mostly depends on the manager you report to. I had a great manager and the work is interesting a lot of hands on analysis. One needs to understand data thoroughly
4,0
Your Dailer is your business, so you need to treat it like one. Never take work home....therefore when you get home you must forget about work. When you have a good day, never relax after making your target, go beyond and above as it will help you on your though days. Be honest to your customers, yet never give too much information.
Loan applications (Telemarketing)
Customer Queries (account)

Promoting companies b brand

Mobil website

it also challenging working there and target driven environment
4,0
I'd start by saying I have become a better collector ever since I started in the company, training was very helpful, we still receive training every time we struggle, free transport is provided for overtime the company is full of resources you will never struggle with a seat or headsets
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Push without getting paid
3,0
Work environment fairly conducive but often has challenges.Working in the company has been good and allows for improvement due to constant feedback given.
4,0
We work hard and u must do your t-shirt it was great because we do completion to make a target it's where u see your improvement and it's where you learn the business
5,0
Helping customers with the imports and exports of the various products sold online, assisting customers with opening of accounts, statements, refunds, exchanges orders, basically providing customer service online etc.
5,0
Partiality intime neatness to be an example in what you do..loyalty and to think about the near future and to respect each other and to love one other
Pros
Bring your own lunch