Howden

Howden Employee Reviews for Boilermaker

At howden I have learn not just a trade but, respect, being tolerant, anger management, being positive all the time,wining vouchers during quality days, I have learn the philosophy, it says when the client speaks I listen. Working as a team.
Howden is run by racist white people especially in Middelburg,which has Management who are appointed because they are white even though they do not have papers for those positions.
Cons
Too long hours and no day offs
* I'm used in working under pressure and believe in being more competitive in productivity for the value of money I earn. * I learned to respect my job as my company. * The Management of the Company I worked for was too power in such a way that many employees were not impressed of it during and after end of contract. * The hardest part of the job is when we were forced to work overtime with no compensation. * The most enjoyable part of the job is when we receive compensation for the services we rendered.
Pros
There was nothing for nothing
Cons
We worked 10hrs and above per day that was not inline with labor relations act.
the first day at work was so difficult . I didn't have any idea about the product. but now I can built the product from start to finish. with the help of our management it was easy to learn the product. my co-workers are so supportive and helpful with all the problems you can come across. the most enjoyable part of the job is when the inspector tells you that your job is excellent.
Pros
free tea time
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Howden?