Hungry Lion

Assistant Manager5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

3,3Work-Life Balance

Fun

The enviroment was fine not much pressure, the management team was friendly easy to settle in with. Learned few things with them which i will take with going forward.

Pros

Cons

Normal Hour

Hungrylion is a big company

It's nice to work at hungrylion if you know what you want to do and you must be hard worker.hungrylion teach a lot of things because we do things as management we work hard

Hard working Person and Friendly

Able to Adapt to any kind of work. Very Hard working. Able to work with people in a professional manner. Considerate towards others and respect other people’s opinions. Able to work productively in a group as well as individually. Willing and able to accept any propsed challenge and will do it to the best of my ablity.

About my experience

Hungry Lion is a good platform to work but to much is expected by times u don't get to rest often as u as branch only get off 1day in a month where else you work but the company is not paying you according to what is expected

standards has dropped.no focus on customer service, lack of attendance, no discipline,no team work,people do not get paid fairly or their full salaries.So you had to make work fun there on your own by being productive try to change things for the best and be creative,do training and make it fun by show and tell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hungry Lion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Hungry Lion
  • Assistant Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?