HWSETA

HWSETA Employee Reviews

4,0
I have learned a lot since joining the organization. People management and technical skills have improved, my written and verbal communication have improved too. I get to work with all departments and get to know everyone in the organization.
5,0
HWseta is a great organisation to work in,i absolutely loved being there,given the oportunity i would go back there again,the people are great management is fantastic.
3,0
Monitoring project progress. Conducting daily scrum meetings. Managed a service provider deliverables. Enforcing project governance principles. Learned a lot on contract management of the service provider.
Pros
Creactivity
5,0
It was an interesting environment where we all write academic papers to present nationally and international. We were helping students with academic lifestyle and challenges.
Pros
Free trips
Cons
Academic lifestyle
4,0
Driven organisation with good work and life balance. I enjoy interaction with different stakeholders within and outside the organisation. There is a big potential for growth.
4,0
Typical day was very process driven with payroll day to day activities.
Pros
Flexi Time
Cons
No Cons
3,0
I learned a lot in the IT environment and have grown and my co workers were hard workers also.
Pros
Learning more about the IT enviroment
Cons
Working Long Hours
5,0
HWSETA is the place to learner each and every day. Every company has it own difficulties however at the end of the business day we met the deadline. my co-workers are people who assist each other each day. the hardest part of the job is the resources, the more staff member the better work. The most enjoyable part of the job is conduting visit to different service provider because you come with different challeges and you have to solve them
Pros
hire more staff members
5,0
coming from a Production Background (VWSA) i fund that the Financial Aspect of Business is Inspiring
Pros
get to travel occosionally
Cons
no medical/provident fund benifits
1,0
The most toxic environment I have ever worked in. Too much politics, favoritism and racial discrimination is very much alive (salary adjustments and promotion and bursaries. No growth opportunity and working relationship amongst staff, terrible. Selfish management.
Pros
nothing
Cons
30 minutes lunch and no canteen