Hyatt
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Learning skills and new products

Good working enviroment with its challenges here and there,management were good in proplem solving and always giving an easy approch,home away from home

Pros

Hotel kanteen

Cons

Normal hours

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

challenging,pressure and a fun working place

everyday is just a normal working day,i have learned how to work as a team and gain some experience from other chefs,management i would say it is ok,co-workers they make this place feels like home,the hardest part is the long hours sometimes you knock off at 12pm and you have to be there again at 6am and i really enjoy being able to work with people who knows what they want and able to work under pressure.

Pros

free lunchs

Same location

Great opportunity to learn new ways of doing your day to day tasks. Access to learning for all staff. Providing authentic hospitality to guests.

Training is constant at Hyatt. Staff are respected and supported in their work and personal lives. This caring attitude is passed onto employees which in turn is demonstrated when staff deal with guests. Great company to work for.
Same location

Family orientated, respect culture, fun to work for them, customer focused.

Working for Hyatt was my best experience ever. They take care of their employees, they let us to prove ourselves, give us more free training, promotions, and take care of us as family. During Covid-19 they gave us incentives so that we can take care of our families. I love Hyatt and won't mind to work for them until my retirement age.

Pros

Free, lunch, breakfast and dinner. Family day outings team building, celebrating our people, birthdays and anniversaries.

Cons

We get paid for overtime, or more day off.

Based on 10 381 reviews

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,7 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Hyatt
  • Learning skills and new products