Hyatt Employee Reviews in Montagu, Western CapeReview this company
Montagu, Western Cape1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 381 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
i work as a demi chef de partie in two different section the most of the time grill section and garnish. i learn really a lot thinks to prep high quality products , to grill correct steaks , to make jus . Very good chefs ready to teach you the menu and to help you in really busy days, co-workers amazing friends, the hardest part of the job was when you double shift 8am-12pm next day again the same, everything are amazing in this hotel.
Very good co-workers
not a lot opportunities or chance to get one more step to your career
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hyatt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 381 reviews
Ratings by category
3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,7 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Hyatt
- What are the working hours at Hyatt?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Hyatt? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Hyatt?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Hyatt?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hyatt?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Hyatt management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Hyatt?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Hyatt?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Hyatt? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Hyatt?One person answered