Hyatt

South Africa5 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 10 397 reviews

Productive and funny

Productive and funny. if they can give me another opportunity I can go back and work there.its an interesting place to work at. Very clean environment.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal hours

Very productive and active member earger to learn more

A highly talented personnel and sociable team member, eager to learn and advance ,gaining more experience from the challenging competitive hospitality industry requiring flexible mind approach to work, dealing with complaints and inquiries from all types of people to deliver upscale services that exceeds guests expectation

Fun workplace

I had fun working at Hyatt, so many experiences i have gained, management was very fare to all the staff hardest part was working under pressure with less staff on the shift.

busy and fun

Hyatt was a great environment , we served guest from all over the world.The staff had a way to turn a negative to a positive . it was an electric and professional place.

staff and management were fun to work with

Each and evey day will learn how staff and guest were treated and both complaints how were managed. Most importantly learned that people should be treated individualy and with respect at all times and the guest is always right even if is not the case but make them feel at home and later explain to your superior the crux of the matter without guest knowing

Pros

environment always friendly

Cons

world cup scernario was extremely busy

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?

Based on 10 397 reviews

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,7 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Hyatt
  • Server
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?