IBM Employee Review

IBM is a highly recognise campany

5,0
9 January 2017
IBM is a global company .work life balance is highly recommended working tools are a priority to ensure that work is done wherever you are as long as dead lines are archived and audit ratings are met.Good salary and benefits as per your performs ratings .as the company is highly recognised jobs are highly secured..Management at IBM is mostly remote due to work life and balance
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
independency self drive
Cons
Always working at other companies
4,0
14 February 2020
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
I started working at IBM with no sales experience and was taken aboard and taught sales skills with the IBM Sales School it was intense and demanding school I have ever experienced. They taught me about pricing, negotiating contract writing. The culture is diverse and impowering.
4,0
12 February 2020
HR Partner (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
IBM was a great company to work for however the retrenchments were bad. Basically my whole HR career was built at IBM. I had the opportunity to work with individual from across the Globe. My Manager at the time had high expectations for and I am glad our paths crossed.
5,0
4 November 2019
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
This was a temporary position for a short period. Good experience, excellent company. The company is based in Sandton. I worked there in the interim whilst looking for a permanent position.
  1. IBM is a highly recognise campany