IBM Employee Review

Nice work environment

5,0
29 December 2014
Working for IBM is a very exciting opportunity and I feel myself glad, that I have this experience. The colleagues are fantastics, there is an excellent team work between the different departments. Unfortunately the chance to develop and to grow is very limited. Also the salary/benefits were not really matching the amount of work I did every day, to provide excellent service to the users.
4,0
4,0
5,0
Pros
good experiences
Cons
low salary
11 December 2013
Same location
Courier (Current Employee) - Port Elizabeth, EC
I just finished my studies and would love to relocate to Vanderbijlpark
8 June 2020
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) - IBM Century City
A new environment is more challenging, while you're at it you want to move, there's bottleneck on Managers not allowing you to grow and keeping you stagnant on the same role for their benefit. As an individual you need to understand that you're there to serve at the same time not neglecting your growth and aspirations.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, working outside your prescribed normal hours, taking more responsibilities than what anticipated.
26 February 2020
Audit Manager and Quality Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
IBM is a company that helps employees develope their skill, so employees can stay relevant in a competative global market. At IBM employees are encouraged to become innovators and pioneers to drive the 4th industrial revolution.