IBM Employee Review

Productive workplace

4,0
4 March 2015
IBM allows there employees to grow and exposing them to new and challenging information. There are huge amount of opportunities to the employee if they are willing to go the extra mile.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Working from home
Cons
5,0
19 February 2018
Same role
BUSINESS PARTNER OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) - Johannesburg North, Gauteng
I loved working for IBM - I enjoyed the various jobs I had through my IBM career. The management, the people interaction. Some of the the best skills development I received was at IBM.
3,0
18 August 2019
Same location
Business Continuity Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Not a nice place to work. Very poor work/life balance. Very much a dog-eat-dog culture. Accountable to IBM USA, unrelenting in demand for higher profits regardles of the exchange rate and country culture.
4,0
29 March 2018
Same location
I. T. Specialist (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
All the companies I worked for had a nice environment. Management was always there to support you in any way possible. I also like the comradery. There was lots of oppertunities to further your carreer. Courses was made available. What frustrated me was sometimes you need to go through to much REDTAPE to get what you want. A typical day would consist of Planning for the day, continue on current projects, normal BAU and any emergency or sev 1 problems.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons