IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.
IBM Employee Review

Work hard but don,t get the credit you should get.

29 April 2013
You known what your job is so i just come in get straight to work.I learned many operation dealing with manufacturing.As for my co-worker i have no complaints everyone was friendly and helpful to each other.I really enjoy working with my co-worker and my manager was very nice ,he try to do things for the employee once in a while for team moral like cook outs,lunches pay for by the company so we all could mingle and get to known each other better.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
company pinnic
Cons
pay
5,0
18 November 2020
Complex bid manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Loads of live and in house training available for the advancement of your skills. Being a global company exposure to the latest market trends. travel to sales academy's overseas paid by company.
Pros
Training
Cons
Corporate method of promotions very slow
8 June 2020
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) - IBM Century City
A new environment is more challenging, while you're at it you want to move, there's bottleneck on Managers not allowing you to grow and keeping you stagnant on the same role for their benefit. As an individual you need to understand that you're there to serve at the same time not neglecting your growth and aspirations.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, working outside your prescribed normal hours, taking more responsibilities than what anticipated.
26 February 2020
Audit Manager and Quality Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
IBM is a company that helps employees develope their skill, so employees can stay relevant in a competative global market. At IBM employees are encouraged to become innovators and pioneers to drive the 4th industrial revolution.
  1. Work hard but don,t get the credit you should get.