IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews in Bratislava

IBM is an incredible place where you can develop your talent and skills thanks to the hundreds of experts in the company. I mostly enjoyed the learning courses and endless possibility the company is offering to grow.
The peers are very cooperative and helpful. work/life balance, learning events, Health care coverage , partnership discounts, paid sick leave, free coffee
Pros
Health care coverage
Attraverso innazitutto una cultura del rispetto della risorsa, vista innanzitutto come essere umano, con tutti i suoi limiti e pregi. Una continua ed incessantre ricerca di migliorare i propri dipendenti grazie a 'educations' di ogni tipo. Gli impiegati sono sempre stimolati a migliorarsi con continui colloqui con il management per crescere nel proprio cammino.La collaborazione e la fiducia all'interno dell'azenda sono' principi basilare per far fronte alle richieste del business e allo stress e per creare, soprattuto, un ambiente lavorativo sano e sicuro. Importante e' la possibilita' di usufruire spesso dello smart working.
Benefit usati come ricatto. Bullizzazione nell'ambiente di lavoro, colleghi che si credono manager e danno ordini, carico di lavoro sugli ultimi arrivati. Overtime non pagato ma richiesto per rispettare deadlines. Totale disorganizzazione del lavoro. Stipendio ridicolo. Due pesi e due misure nei confronti dipendenti. Management inadeguato e disinteressato nei confronti del personale, promozioni senza merito.
Καλό περιβάλλον εργασίας,παραγωγικό,κατευθυνόμενο από αρχηγό ομάδας και μάνατζερ.δεν Δεν απέδωσα,γι'αυτό και αποχώρησα
Grande possibilita' di crescita e sviluppo professionale
IBM es una compañía que independientemente te sientas como un número como todos dicen yo me sentí muy feliz porque era constantemente conocer gente de diversos países, agotan muchísimo todas las reuniones y el hecho de que cada día sabes menos porque no entiendes nada de los procesos y le tienes que poner un extra de motivación y al final eso es un reto junto a las formaciones en idiomas y los viajes. Muy contento de todos los amigos que me llevo.
Pros
hay descansos para tomar cafés, cobertura privada de médicos, formación linguística
Cons
Necesitan mejor el sistema sanitario en hospitales y urgencias, además de que no hablan inglés los doctores
My experience with IBM is quite satisfying. As with anything in life, you need to fight for your place in the organization, but the opportunity is there. All in all, not a bad experience.
Pros
home office, good salary, internal rotation system, management, size
Cons
salary compared to other companies in the area, few benefits, corporate processes
Ambiente lavorativo Stimolante e Flessibile, internazionale
Not impressive, not impressed. I never understood what the mission was, what people in this were expecting from me. Nonetheless, I am grateful that I worked there because I now know in which environment I should not operate.
Pros
Money, big name.
Cons
Balance life/work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
international community, high technology, very good work-life balance, excellent organizational culture
Pros
Home office
- Management of Contract Governance/Compliance and Customer Relationship: - Management of Contract Performance: to prepare/schedule and lead IBM internal account meetings regarding ongoing project/topics, presentation preparation, - Preparation of decision model presentation - To schedule and chair Calls with customer ,to prepare and distribute meeting minutes - Commercial management of contract and requests for service - Contract change management - Contract Deliverables management, Contract Analysis - Management of the revenue and cost forecast and roadmap –Interlock with Finance and Accounting Team - Invoicing Management – manage debt forecast and dealing with disputes
If you value your private life and want to increase the work life balance IBM is a very good place. Overall the culture and the multinational environment male it very attractive workplace.
It has provided me great start to working life after collage. Demand for performance is usually at optimal level. Management suffers big corporation symptoms, but it is bearable and depends of specific people. Hardest part of the job is working with internal clients and filling all administration tools. Best part is coworkers, global culture and opportunities.
Una empresa demasiado grande, buena para coger experiencia pero no aconsejable para aprender de verdad.
IBM en Bratislava es una empresa con una gran atmósfera de trabajo en donde aparte de aprender funciones de facturación pude mejorar mi inglés enormemente, ya que es el idioma oficial que alli se utiliza.
Supporting IBM's customers, sales force and business partner from initial sales support through contract signing, delivery, invoice and revenue collection. International atmosphere Great Team work
A good place to start your career, however, the work was very routine-like and repetetive.
Pros
Pleasant work environment, decent salary.
Cons
Lack of variety, repetetiveness of tasks, lack of intelectual stimulation
A typical day at work varies in different times of the month. The busiest time at the office is during month, quarter and year end accounting closings, when the majority of accounting entries have to processed (always end of the month). Around the 20th until the 30th of every month special attention is also required as account reconciliations are being submitted and approved around this time. At the beginning of every month new movements for our accounts have to be downloaded and these are being reconciled until the submission. IBM is a working place dominated by young people; therefore I find the working atmosphere very vibrant, active and cheerful. The management at the company is supportive and very friendly, having at the same time high standards and expect high quality work from their employees. Our managers put a great emphasis on avoiding any mistakes possible. However, on the other hand, I believe our management rarely stands up for us, employees, in front of their superiors, what results in less acknowledgement and benefits from the company. I find the job's most enjoyable part to be the possibility to learn about many other processes besides the sole accounting.
Pros
lunch tickets (employer contribution), flexible working time, home office, education possibilities
Cons
difficult for job advancement even when experienced
Balanced work environment with good benefits for employees. Good growth career opportunities thru networking. Special care for building other skills also than the ones normally used in the daily job tasks.
Very good Job Work/Life Balance. I really enjoy working here but I would like to relocate back to the United Kingdom. I have gained valuable experience working here.
Pros
Home office
Cons
Too many bureaucracy, Managers are not aware of the difficulties in the processes.