IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews for Administrator

It depends on your team but in my experience there has been the constant threat of layoffs and that is used to motivate employees to work more and not complain or you could be next.
Pros
Work from home through COVID
Was a great place to work until positions became contracted. lost 3 weeks vacation,, had to work outside of the position I was hired for with no experience just to keep job.
Unstable work environment which causes mistrust in management, undue stress and poor morale within the workforce. Lack of appreciation for job performance from management.
I was contracted to work with IBM and it was overall the best experience I’ve had. Great people and great work environment. If i could go back i definitely would.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Pay
Great company to work with good company culture, flexible work environment and hours. Many opportunities to explore with in the company to get aquatinted with the latest cutting edge technologies.
I IBM is very good company and work life balance is very good, Also we can enjoy while working without stressful, also I can surely tell you can enjoy work life balance
It Was an organization which provided me with an environment to constantly ,learn and evolve, and to play a crucial role in the growth of me and organization as well
I get alert daily about new vacancy as per my requirement i am happy to get job soon as still i have not got the job waiting for the same thanks to the team
Good work Environment. Each and every one will get support from Managers when it comes to developing skills Colleagues also will support one another if any major activity happens during office off hours.
IBM was an excellent company to work for. CEO and direction changed dramatically. IBM big company you don't get hands on full job. For instant one group admins server other groups set rules and networking so going elsewhere your experience wont be complete.
Pros
Work location work from home. Flexible time off
Cons
Layoffs managemwnt Ceo only care about shareholders
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
I worked at a team that co-workers were fantastic people. They are very fun and collaborative. This kind of thing compensated to work at this company. The home from work was the most important benefit for me because I could have a good work/life balance.
Pros
Remote work/ medical benefits / meal benefits
Cons
a lot overtime
A progressive and highly professional org.Its welcomed the work force at all levels to feel the inclusiveness of IBM.The processes are pratical and aligns the workforce with the org vision and mission.
They work with you until you are successful continuesly. enjoyed the culture of ibm. Technology is at its best. I recommend IBM employer to anyone who wants to develope there talent in technology.
work culture was nice.. Management was good enjoyed working in IBM...There was not rigid rules and job fun and job satisfaction was there in IBM ENJOYED
IBM is a good learning place where you can learn, explore,testing, work life manage. all was good. IBM given a opportunity to handle the clients......
Environment that i work on, is really the best. IBM as a whole is the best company to work on, for any individual. I would definitely recommend IBM to everyone.
I had several roles at IBM. Some management is great and others are a pain to work with. In 5 years, I had 6 managers. Be ready to work with a lot of Indians and Brazilians.
IBM has missed a ton of opportunities in the past years, but it's still working towards a better future and the company has shown solid steps with its recent acquisitions and strategic alliances.
Pros
Very nice and warmth job culture and people
Cons
No clear north until recent years
Interview is very good. I liked the job. Environment is nice. Salary is good. Work location is good. I have worked at IBM before. They have corporate working atmosphere.
over all it is good to work in IBM. Supporting multiple logistics client with multiple applcations. Work culture is good in IBm but there is no much employee bneficieries.
Great company, Good benefits, work life balance, flexible work schedule, Good team. Management is poor, Stop micro managing people and provide career growth plan.