IBM Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Very strenuous job but enjoyable, having to deal with very difficult customer at time!!! Good job culture with beautiful and amazing people.
Terrible place to work. No increases for years. Literally a bubblegum company, they use you till you can not give no more and then get someone else. Salaries way below market related, they get foreigners from Europe to work for half of an European unemployment benefit luring you under false pretences of "watching elephants in your free time". Poor management and top performers are rewarded with "a day of" If you want to eat noodles every day, please do apply to work here.
Pros
Cons
45hr workweek, below average pay, no increases, no growth. poor management
A typical day at work I would answer calls, reply to sametime messages and assist with any issues that the customer would encounter and send tickets to the different departments. Working for IBM I learned a lot on how to use computers and I also learned a lot on the software and hardward side of things. Regarding management I was lucky to have a brilliant Team Leader and Manager too. The workplace culture was very interesting as there were many people from all over around the world that used to work in different departments. The hardest part of the job was not being able to solve a specific problem after you have tried everything and trouble shooting, and all the necessary tools that were given to you. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you would get awarded a prize for best agent if you took the most calls, and as a team we would all help each other.
  1. Call Center Representative