IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews for Lead Architect

I learned a lot, contributed much. I will highly recommend my friends or relatives to seek employment within IBM. They have a wonderful work balance culture.
There are learning opportunities available. But employees have to be proactive to grab them. IBM offers a stable work environment with flexible work options.
Pros
Flexible timings, Work life balance
Cons
Poor compensation/hikes, Managers dont provide enough support for the employee to grow.
I don't feel comfortable putting information like this on a public domain such as indded. I would be happy to speak with someone about what my specific experiences were and why I left.
Pros
Remote work two days a week.
Cons
Hard driving toward feature delivery over everything else.
I learned and shared my experiences manager is co-operative. I was leading leading offshore team of 10 people managed the environment with out major issues.
IBM is very much all about the metrics. Lots of emphasis on reporting and data collection. Management did not show much interest in their employees' day to day experience or what customers thought of their service. All efforts to improve were focused on the reporting side. Customer service improvements and training needs were rarely addressed. I found the compensation fair. I appreciated the freedom IBM gave me to my job. So long as you turn in your numbers and already know how to do your job (don't expect much training), you will be fine.
very good company, effective management, strong internal culture. A lot of opportunities to develop skills and to participate in projects with industry leaders. Great chance to be part of the technical giant.
I enjoyed working at IBM. I was involved in many technical challenges and was able to achieve my goals without any issues. Great team working involving Team Leaders, Peers, Project Manager and other teams including customer.
IBM is one of the most successful company in the past 20 years. But it is now facing big challenges in the new era. In the cloud computing and AI age, IBM need to be fast.
Its a nice place to work on latest technology in the market and build your technical expertise. Expand your domain and knowledge with chance to focus on multiple projects spanning various areas.
Great work/Life balance. specially, you can work full time remote. Great place to work with top technical mind in the world.
got an appourtunity to grow myself in automation tools like QTP, UFT, CYARA, SELENIUM 7 APPIUM and learned lot and I am proud to be part of IBM
a typical day would include 9 hours of hard work. learned how to work in the client env. Management is good. Co Workers are supportive. no Compensation benefits.