IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews for Logistics Analyst

A typical day is managing the Nashville hub remotely. I have learned more about SAP while be there. The work place culture is diverse. There is really nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility to work remotely if needed.
IBM recognize their hard working employees. Culture at IBM is as you are working for your own family. You won’t feel that you are outsider once you get hired the treatment is like you are part of them they treat you with so much of respect. Management is fair they listen to you of you have and concerns or ideas. Co-workers are very nice and helpful you feel you are working among your family members. They all treat you with respect and very professional. IBM is my all time favorite place to work! I Love IBM!
Pros
Good compensation/positive work environments/treat you with respect/ great Benifits
Cons
Everyone are always on edge wondering when it is their turn for layoffs. Stressful environment. Every year more benefits get cut until there are no benefits left.
I worked for the company for 3.5 years and the company experiences the constant changes that other business endure to ensure customers are satisfied..
Pros
Boss in another state, Amazing Boss, Supportive Bosses
Cons
No co-workers, quiet building
Company started cutting costs and corners in 2000. More focused on upper management than the employee. Became way to heavy with 1st and 2nd line managers. Also started laying off employees that were nearing retirement and moving jobs overseas.
Pros
Cons
Job Security
Its been a great experience working here. Its a constant work environment and highly supportive. As one of my first jobs out of school, it was like being thrown into the deep end but the management was very helpful and supportive.
After 33 years of service with this company my typical workday consisted of many tasks, several programs and locations. I learned pretty much everything at Lockheed Martin and made lots of longtime friends. The hardest part of this job was deciding to leave to explore other opportunities. the most enjoyable part of working here was the many challenges that I was faced with and tackled.
Pros
Job security
learned a lot for 5 years, great work life balance as I worked from home. Last 2 years I was stagnated, nocareer opportunity, no pay adjustment or close to zero. My fault, I should have left! No benefits, not even coffee in the office. I was lucky to work remotely so did not suffer the offices dowsing that massive.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad pay, no career opportunities
At IBM I worked in the logistics end for 7 years. My role was the supervision of a team of approximately 8 staff manageing the receipt and stock control of thousands of products weekly. As part of an internal opportunity I applied for and was successful at being appointed a logistic order analyst. Ths involved system management of all high end products from point of stock release to point of completion and shipment to the customer. The management were excellent and fully supportive.this role was for a period of 4 years. The hardest part of this role was the volume of orders I managed on a daily basis which was very chellenging. The most enjoyable aspect of my job was working with many different departments and other IBM sites to ensure our products were delivered on time to our customers.
Pros
Subsidised canteen, yearly bonus, progressional opportunities.
Cons
Shift based hours.
Reviewing reports and calls with customers /management gave me the flexibility to work independently to meet customers expectations
Pros
work at home
Cons
long hours and weekends