IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews for Research Engineer

Freedom to work on cutting edge research and development. I have a chance to interact with smart colleagues on a daily basis and. I have got a chance to publish research work in top tier conferences as well as working on IBM products.
IBM is technology leader and an intellectual storehouse that values Nobel prize more than business. Probably that is the reason behind them pioneering every technological advancement and yet getting beaten black & blue when it comes to market dominance.
I worked in the area of research in IBM and earned 4 patents. Very Brilliant teams. Great work and life balance good benefits and training opportunities
It has nice work culture and very well aligned management. there is always enough to learn at the work place. Though, at this point electronics division is being given to GF.
I retired from IBM in 1999 and had the best time of my life working there, it was always a great company to work with, after 32+ years of being at IBM there isn't a day that goes by without some kind of reflection. "A GREAT PLACE TO BE"
Pros
Everything from all over IBM
Cons
There are none
A typical day's work is filled with highly productive meetings, knowledge sharing technical talks. Lots of learning from different verticals of IBM Systems.
Pros
Work- life balance
Cons
No additional perks to motivate
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?