IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews for SSR

I worked on multiple projects all over the DMV area. I would meet new and exciting folks along the way. The work was hard and at times stressfull but I was able to gain a lot of knowledge to move onto the next chapter.
IBM now is not the old ibm company that it once was. Most of the mangers are horrible to work for. You get No raises. They lay-off a lot. I also feel I don’t have any type of job security.
Pros
It’s a paycheck
Cons
The job sucks
Buena empresa con buenas prestaciones y buena cultura laboral
Its been great working there lots of free training. It has great flex time. You work hard and get your work done you can have some down time . I place to learn new IT skills
Manage service calls for trouble electronics. Priorities calls and create a route for success. Resolve hardware, software, network related issue. Repair pc, printers, point of sale, phones, servers, switches, satellite, alarms, installs, relocations, de-installs, upgrades, and projects. Just a man in a van doing what we can.
Pros
Freedom to be own boss
Cons
on call rotation and weekend/ holiday work (short staff issues)
IBM needs to hire qualified people. Right now they just let people quit or retire and never replace them. On top of that they want you to seek out more contract work. We do not have enough people to cover the work already assigned, people are working all different shifts through out the week, it is horrible.
Good place to work if you are looking for IT experience but basically that is it. I mean the benefits are great and the schedule is pretty nice most of the time. But after three years with no raise and no raise in sight and nowhere to move up from here it is time to move on.