IBM Employee Reviews for Senior Team Leader

Great canteen for the best coffee and food throughout the day. Work/life balance is tested by the high level of work requirements, but time off is given when worked too much.
Pros
good salary
Cons
overtime is too much
First of all I work 2 weeks a month 24x7 and the other 2 weeks is normal working hours in that Month. I Go into work on the days I do not do standby/overtime. When I get into the office i prepare myself go through my Emails and create a TO DO LIST /Dairy. Working my way through SLA of Issues the customers have logged . Following IBM Rules and regulation/business conduct guidelines working my way day in and day out reaching my Person Business Conducts rating every year regarding Long term and short term Goals over seen by my Manager and Her manager above reporting chain. Not leaving any work left out i work my normal hours and do my after hours work where i am logged on to my Laptop and my phone is available 100%. I report over 150 + hours a week of 24x7 standby. Completness, consistency ,integrity , fairness,respectfulness and professionalism at the work place for this Global Giant IBM TSS Support.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Long Hours
  1. Senior Team Leader