IBM
3,9 out of 5 stars.

IBM Employee Reviews for Senior Technician

In IBM you will have several different experiences during your work, opportunities to learn with differents enverioments of differents clients. Giving you a lot experience and knowledge.
Everyone that I worked with at IBM was very motivated and always ready to help and lend a hand. This job was very interesting and there was always something to learn.
my job was solving problems that came up in a manufacturing environment. Providing solutions to day to day operations. Also implementing cost cutting measures for world wide production lines
IBM was a great company to work for I was threre nearly 18 years and Hursley Park was a lovely location to work from. I had several roles in my time at IBM
It was a good place to work. Very laid back and very innovative environment as well. I would recommend this place to work. The management could use a little improvement but.
-IBM is the best place to work - Very good Work-life balancing - fast-paced , friendly and collaborative environment - Best management and supportive managers
Tier-11 Onsite Local Support for over 13,000 local and remote ATT employees. All issues not handled by level 1 support, were resolved at our level to customer's satisfaction. Documented support analysis, cause and resolution using online ticketing system. Enjoyed the work culture, clients I supported and team I worked with were exceptional. I liked working together as a team and transferred of knowledge as needed to assist others in challenging tasks and Incidents. Hardest part was trying to maintain all Escalations and the back log of tickets with limited staff members.
Pros
Fast paced, every changing, each day presents new challenges and opportunities
Cons
Department was grossly understaffed. Back lof of tickets spanning greater than 4+ months
I worked at IBM for 28 years and it was always so fun to work there. Work atmosphere is so good. Management is great and very helpful. Good benefits , very good salary and 401k plan .
Pros
vacation, 401k, salary
Cons
IBM is one of the best companies to work for...The job taught me a lot and helped me to grow a lot. There are several IJPs that help in your career advancement. HR benefits are also good.
IBM was great. Learned alot of things for career progression. Opportunities were always there to enhance experience and knowledge. Met a lot of people.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Far away.
It does not matter how much you do for this company when you are up for review they ask what you have done for them lately. The management's job seems to be to get you to have no life and only exist for them.
Pros
I am no longer there
Cons
No life
Offered initial 4-month contract to perform same duties for AECOM, while IBM transitions to their IT support system. Job security is scarce. Management primarily interested in retaining employees until it is optimal to sever employment. Other than that, job remains typical: helping users by delivering hardware, installing software, troubleshooting miscellaneous issues, etc.
Was a great place to work however the maanagment team could have done a better jod and the charlotte office might still be open.
Lead a team in my department. A strong team player. Execute job tasks given by manager at shortest time with Zero Defect.
Don't work in the Hardware divisions, They are on the way out and are not funded to maintain current levels, cuts every year.The new Analytic divisions are well funded and well staffed.
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Open culture
Cons
Dont work in hardware no mater what they pay, Pay raises are puney and High performance reviews are very dificult to maintain
Testing and Repair Main Frame of Server Board. Productivity, Quality and Quantity. Less Management. Co-worker are friendly
Slogging between the shifts and very hectic work pressure. Low staffing and very poor management. lack of proper discipline in co workers.
“In-Depth learning habits and full dedication in my work has enriched me with the confidence to fit in the requirements of any Organization, especially in the field of Team Management to achieve the targets set by the Company with clear understanding to increase profits & reduce expenses.”
I have a great experience working and collaborating with IBM global virtual to solve complex system configuration.
IBM is a very good company to work with. It has excellent work environment and fun work place. In short IBM is most admirable company to work at.
* after week off go to the office at night * How to make business for company * Not best but good * Gud * Doing night shifts * I think Vacations with family
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
  1. Senior Technician