Idea Engineers

Idea Engineers Employee Reviews

South Africa2 reviews
4,0
Well it was my first time working in a graphic design environment. The experience was very eye-opening because it was pretty much like the classroom environment, but the only difference is it was work and I was getting paid I had deadlines same as in school, work pressure was manageable and it was a great experience socially because the people were very welcoming.
Pros
paid internship
Cons
transport was a little awkward
3,0
Working in an agency environment gives me a sense of urgency and a nature to deliver. I love to work in an organised fashion by prioritising tasks and managing time effectively. I believe in forming and maintaining solid relationships, with clients. I have the ability to work on my own and in a team.

With a true passion for Public Relations, there is nothing more thrilling than to have implemented a successful communications strategy – one that has reached its objectives and made an impact on the audience. Today, with social media to our advantage, strategies can be so much more effectively targeted and evaluated, over shorter periods of time – the social media platform has become a must for all campaign activators to exploit.
Pros
working with a great team but can be challenging working with all women
Cons