IEMAS Financial Services
3,6 out of 5 stars.

IEMAS Financial Services Employee Reviews

A Good company to work for and it has Development opportunities as junior a to management positions. By the time I work there in 2015 they had an insurance department and a finance department
I was doing inbound and outbound.selling insurance, consideration and loans over the phone,convincing the clients to pay their accounts and making arrangements.
Iemas had helpful staff with a close bond.i learned alot and found the culture to be too relaxed and outdated.However good values were taught there which overall helped
Iemas is a good company. I worked there as a Relationship Consultant from 2000-2005, then broke service to go explore family business. I came back again as a Relationship Manager in 2010 until 2013. I enjoyed all years I spend at Iemas. The corporate culture is good. I can recommend Iemas as the employer of choice.
Iemas financial services unique business model and service offering. Productive employees that are committed and dedicated. Good CEO and trusted business stakeholders
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Technology infrastructure
 Contact targeted individuals for repossession and confirm personal details  Track members by making use of external data and systems (ITC,CPB and XDS)  Prepare case files and hand over to the repossession consultant  Ensure relevant support documents are supplied by repossession agents: Voluntary surrender, Inspection sheets, Loss affidavits, Court order affidavits, Annexure D, Towing request, Court order.  Produce up to date contact details and additional information on individuals  Update system  Maintain internal and external relationships  Allocation of payments  Capturing journals  Assist member with settlements, Natis and other related matters.
Management though isn't the best. But other than that they are very helpful. Targets can cause lots of stress but they never really over work you. They understand there should be a balance
Pros
Many days off. They understand you need a break and demonstrate the importance of family
Cons
Management...
Iemas financial services it a great company although I started 2018. July 16, so I hop I will get more experience because the position am in which is consultant I wasn't been in and also get more educated and more knwolegde.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not that long
It's a great environment to be in. From the morning status meetings, to the birthday celebrations. I've learned quite a lot about design, and not making designs that look too busy. Most enjoyable part is when I get creative control, where I can impress with my design.
My job would require me to perform admin duties such as taking calls ,taking minutes for sales department,and working at this company has taught me to develop a thick skin at the work environment.
Pros
incentives
Cons
normal hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IEMAS Financial Services?
Loved working with the people at the branch. The company is target driven. The company gives 21 working days leave a year. Leave earlier on fridays due to shorter lunch breaks
I have 3 months only and I already see future with Iemas, I believe this is where I always wanted to be. The staff is friendly, environment is welcoming and our legal Collections manager is awesome. There is not day without work and that make fee I am stable. Salary is fair and I love their bonus structure (you perform you get paid).
Pros
Nice provident fund
Cons
No medical aid
this is by far one of the best financial companies that I know but the management is not that great as they pick sides and shield the ones that they like.
Pros
room to grow
Cons
My responsibility as a STI consulatant was to make Outbound calls to prospects or leads that either financed vehicles through IEMAS or previously financed vehicles through iemas or the client has a product with ieams, my role is to call the client and offer them a quotation on various products that are offered in the STI department such as Motor vehicle insurance, Household contents insurance, Homeowners insurance etc. October 2015 I was named Top Sales Consultant In my department.
Pros
Great Commission Structure
Cons
Client deadlines on their insurance claims
emas it is a good company they allow you to be yourself and raise your opinions. Whatever a person is raising something they are taking it to consider.
My work has favorable working hours from 7:30 until 16:30 from Monday until Thursday and Fridays is from 7:30 until 15:15 our time environment is quite favorable we enjoy it and we have a 30 minutes lunch break.There are lot of things i have learned like coming to work on time report every time if you are going to be late ,work in harmony with your co-workers ,Greet your fellow worker is always the best policy ever.We have a very close relations with our manager and it is healthy if we have disagreements we solve them as fast as we can .Every job has good and not good times same as life as a person you adjust in being the best consultant as ever be the solution not a problem when you come to work. Reaching you targets monthly that is the most wonderful moment a person can have in deed ,live in peace within you and that will
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
no long hours unless it was communicated to us
Going in the office making calls to get client to sign. Reminding clients on what to bring at your next appointment for them to complete an application form whether its a loan or investment or life insurance
Pros
Getting sales experience and learning how tow to negociate
Cons
walking around looking for comopanies and being turned away because of no appointment
By far one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The pay is great, the best in the industry. They value their employees and hire the best of the best.We work hard,learn a lot and the rewards are amazing. I learned a lot while I was there.
Pros
Great salary, benefits and bonuses.
Cons
They expect you to be best at what you do. No mediocrity.
I signed up for my job description but what i am doing now is just extra 100 things i didnt sign up for and i cnt even do my actual job that i sign up fo. Managers want us to feel that they managers. Work load is abnormal and staff is not enough. We are still using system that was probably invented before i was born. Some people here resist change.
Pros
Less rates on loans
Cons
No growth, salary, no canteen, lack of training
The company doesn't have room for growth, especially in the call centre environment. Management doesn't make time to empower staff acordingly. Work environment is fun, but too much dictatorship
Pros
Casual working environment
Cons
Dictatorship
There is lot I've Learned since I worked for Iemas, e.g professionalism, loyalty, integrity, team work, customer service
Cons
Normal working hours (8hrs)