IFA division of clientele life

IFA division of clientele life Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
3,0
To co-oparate with the team
Put the effort

Always be on time

Have a good communication

You must be able to recruit the clients make the monthly target

Be able to do presentation about your company

Keep rules and regulations of the company
5,0
there is no need for cv, you work at your time and pace. it your business you must take care of it. the hardest part is recruiting people it very challenging people are lazy out there. enjoyable part when the months end than you earn your money.
Pros
working at your own time
Cons
have to work hard and recruit more and more people
4,0
I have learned to be patient and understand the business. Good management and teamwork is very important. Inviting someone for the business meeting and promise to attend but don't show up at the meeting is the most disappointing part of the job. when people join the business I celebrate.
Pros
Bonuses
1,0
IF i feel like am not going to work i will stay at home an no one ask me why.I learned lots of things that i did not expect,I learned how to recruit a client and i was afraid to talk with people face to face but now i can do that easily and freely,By avoiding noise and discouragement.good communication sometimes.The hardest part of this job is to make sure that you have quality business and make sure that your team is balanced even to recruit and also to make that their premiums are paid.The enjoyment of this job is when your key-appointments are paid their premiums and when you get paid your monthly income and bonus.
Pros
Day time
Cons
Anytime