Ignition Contact Centre

3,0
Work-Life Balance
2,9

Ignition Contact

Great place to work at Had no issues with the staff Very vibrant and upbeat atmosphere. Would recommend young people who is just starting up in life

A very toxic working environment

Just meh. No company culture whatsoever with the worst management you could possibly imagine. Company pays the bare minimum for every position. Would only recommend if one is really desperate for a job.

it is a very stressful enviroment that doesnt encourage growth but rhather gossip

ignition had never been a good working space for me. from fellow agents right to calll centre managers nepotism ruled. alot of gossip was encouraged and work was not of main priority

Productive and fun working place

I love the environment and it is amazing when the team works together in order to achieve a common goal which is our target and to make sure that all our fellow teammates are good in any way possible.

great environment to work in and fun

fun and exciting and the team leaders are great. also they have very nice incentives and you do get rewarded for the work you put. they have great shifts that may suit your lifestyle.

Fun n nice work place

It was a nice place an everyone was nice an Friendly.. U could be yourself.. When it came to sales it was not that easy but customers are friendly..

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long shift

It was just bad

Do not go to ignition if you have experience, that place is like a leech they just suck the life out of you. The people are nice, the team leaders not so nice.

Pros

Pros: free coffee

Cons

Cons : basic salary is nonsense, management does not care about their staff at all.

Productive and fun

It is very fun yet demanding at the same time. with that being said I also believe if one is focused and determined nothing is impossible. Very vibrant working environment and is actually good if one is strong individual emotionally especially as the targets can get to one at times.

Pros

lots of breaks

Cons

Policies

Intense

A very intense work environment. Team leaders and campaign managers constantly on your case. Its fun when you are on target but miserable when you are not.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and encouraging

Ignition Contact Centre serves as a fun to be work place,whereby management encourages, motivates and rewards exceptional work ethic. They believe in rewarding good work results from employees and offer incentives for outstanding achievements. I enjoyed being a part of their dynamic team.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Working weekends

great working enviroment

starts with a morning meeting which includes a motivation session then off to your work station and agents to the dialer motivating agents with incentives to reach targets

Pros

incentives

Productive and Target Driven

A typical day at a contact centre would be to ensure that my team is striving to meet their daily target set out to them. Assisting them when they are experiencing triouble's eg: System Problems. During my time at the company i have met and worked with a lot of people with different personalities learning from others as well on how to effectively work together with my team and collegues on meeting targets that have been set out by management for the month. Management works in a very fair manner ensuring that all levels of management is treated fairly and disciplined accordingly when needed. The hardest part of my job is having to let a member of team go or see them leave especially after watching them develop and grow. The best and most enjoyable part of my job is the excitement and dedication that i see in my team as we strive as a unit to reach our goals as well as seeing each one of them prosper in life as they reach their personal goals.

Pros

Free Lunch Leaving work early

Cons

Long Hours

Work And Fun Together

I love meeting different people from different backgrounds.The hardest part of the job was losing staff and having to get new staff trained and organised.The good thing about my job is I love to write my own paycheck.I have learnt how to manage staff ,how to approach customers and also how to approach different situations in a positive way.

Pros

Developing staff

Cons

Working environment

Great work atmosphere

My first day at ignition was so hard,had no idea how to manage myself.I learnt that hardwork does pay off.The management team were at times hectic but were all in all good at what they do.The vibe at work was amazing and tghe beautiful,young,vibrant co-wokers made it a perfection.I enjoyed the incentive programs alot.The hardest part is the marathon shifts.

Pros

Commision structures

Cons

Marathon shifts