IHS Markit

IHS Markit Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
4,0
Enjoyed my time at the company, the cape town office with all its beauty and culture was a pleasure to work in.

It was unfortunate that I had to resign due to a personal situation.
Pros
Great environment, very accommodating staff, fun culture
Cons
Long hours, unfortunately being the only tech recruiter in cape town, was a bit tricky due to the time differences with the offices in the US
5,0
I have been retrenched it was hard for me to let go but what else life is life but I did not let that get me down
I have been offload the trucks an stack the goods in a cold room.

Firm and determined but friendly

We work well as a team.
2,0
Very interesting work culture. Many good people stuck here without the ability to advance their career due to heavy numbers in management. Leaders is the company unwilling to train and develop current employees and salary is not market related. Not worth the amount of effort you put in and the little benefits given.
Pros
Pension, medical insurance.
Cons
No growth, low salary
1,0
Beautiful building, relaxed environment, great work life balance. But it ends there. Poor compensation, blind management, empty promises of growth, near exploitation is what they pay!
Pros
Location, people and flexi hours
Cons
Poor compensation
3,0
Ipreo is a great company to work for if you have just graduated; however the job eventually becomes boring and there is no stimulation from the company. My colleagues are great people and that is one of the reasons you look forward to going to work on a Monday is to spend time with great people. The work environment is made to feel like you are just another person at the firm and not someone who needs advancement.
Pros
Team
Cons
Little advancement