Thank you for sharing your view, and for the opportunity to share our considered approach.
For our potential job-seekers, we would like to clarify the review posted here so that you are better informed.
At immedia, the safety of our people is our primary focus.
We pride ourselves on our compliance and our earnestness in implementing best practices for the benefit of our staff. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we promptly acted on all the President’s instructions and guidelines and constantly shared official information via our daily communication channels.
Based on the guidelines available on the governmental websites, a COVID-19 Company Policy and Workplace Plan was compiled by our certified Health & Safety Officer, and shared with all members of the team prior to reopening the offices.
Some of the measures implemented include but are not limited to:
1. At least two washable masks were provided to each staff member who was required to return to the office to provide essential services to our clients.
2. Staff who need to work from the office are coming in on a rotational basis to allow for distanced seating across both offices.
3. Staff who are able to conduct their work from home are still provided the option to do so.
4. Anyone displaying symptoms of any sort of illness are encouraged to isolate at home until safe to return to the office.
5. Sanitising stations have been set up at entrances of both offices.
6. Every person entering the office is screened with a digital thermometer before access is granted, and required to sign a register with a declaration.
7. A cleaning schedule enforcing regular sanitisation of all common areas and office space has been implemented and is available for all staff to view.
8. Transportation was provided with company vehicles for any staff traveling by public transport. This was in line with the allowances by government with 3 staff(wearing masks) per vehicle.
9. Any deliveries are collected outside the building.
10. While we have unfortunately not been spared the economic impact of lockdown on our business, normal salaries have been paid to all employees during all levels of lockdown.
We continue to closely monitor all legislative changes and provide support to our team where concerns are raised.
Should you require a copy of our COVID-19 Company Policy and Workplace Plan prior to applying for a role, simply feel free to ask during your interview process.Answered by Immedia14 July 2020