Immedia
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Immedia Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
4,0
productive , fun , abitious, determined , goal driven

I enjoy a challenge ... learning and exploring

i am determined goal driven .
Pros
free lunch, medical aid, prov fund, travel allowance, car allowance
Cons
1,0
So I worked under geek managed services.
There is no structure in working there, the is constant badgering from the general manager of geek and the operations manager,

The operations manager has no experience in being OPS. More decorating then leading by example.They even lie to their clients to get money from them. Pathetic.
5,0
Was good while its lasted, people were friendly welcoming and yet everyone minded their own business as they are required to meet a certain target and deadlines for clients n make them happy about their products
5,0
I learnt to design a logo from scratch, not only did I learnt that but mobile app development as well. I loved and enjoyed every moment. Great working environment.
5,0
My first day at work I expected to do something else but i was tasked to develop a mobile application using "office 365", wow that was surprising i didn't know an office can develop mobile apps. i learned to use tools i have never touched on Microsoft office like SharePoint, PowerApps, and ShareFlow.
Everyone here is approachable it easy to work there is no tension, as much as people are relaxed they getting their work done, and done on time. The hardest part is somethings you need to figure them out on your own, but the challenge is enjoyable isn't.
Pros
free coffee and drinks
Cons