IMPALA PLATINUM MINE

IMPALA PLATINUM MINE Employee Reviews

South Africa97 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Productive and nice workplace

It was exciting working at impala. It helped me learn many things. If you want help someone is the to help. Every hour worked i get paid. I need training i got chance be trained to do my job. When i have a problem it give me a chance to solve it.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Strict when coming to time

most people are jobless in the area yet company is hiring.and previuos employees of engineering do not get second chance of work again. the slary is not market based and is unfair

Pros

they dont have such things

Cons

long hour for free or unpaid overtime

Job security and benefit guaranteed.

Working at impala platinum mine was a Great experience for me, health and safety is their is their main priority, we work as a team, the company is supportive of its employees.

Pros

Production bonus

Cons

I cannot think of any

Productive and Great work culture.

There's a lot of opportunities for growth and development, and the company values are very important to everyone working for Impala. Safety is very important and there is good communication between management and it's employees.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Nothing serious.

Productive and management cares for their employees.

Was excellent from foreman to assistance and a lot of bonuses. They pay their employees very well and provide every necessities for them. There is development also. With their own training center.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Long hours some times

It was good

It was good and supportiveand also Impala is a good company when it comes to produce a production.and when it comes to safety and progress.and they know how to teach a employees to take care of a safety

Pros

There was no lunch at all

Cons

It was eight hours a day

Pleasure to work for impala mine

Was a pleasure to work for impala mine Only that Management om 20 shaft were not 100% to assistance on production to there employee's was always against assisting

challenging but achievable

coming up early and have to comply with all the the required responsibilities. working at impala helped me to me accountable for my responsibilities. Management to improve the level of supervision. discipline is needed to low people working underground. the.

Pros

safety bonuses and assertive

Cons

working long hours to be compliance.

good working place that need a dedicated person who has ambition>

challenging but good to explore and learn new things>good management team and also like the friendship between me and my colleques have good communication>

Pros

stabilty and job security

Cons

long working hours

Productive and safe environment

I've learn to deal with different race and their different cultures,enforcement interms of spport compliance,hardest part was to deal with the negative crew and people whom kept absentees everytym during pay day,most enjoyable part was ,when keeping my safety record clear and achieving my production targets

Pros

Free lunch

Productive working area

Working at impala have taught me lot of things . There is no pressure at all. I ve learnt how to prioritise and learn how to communicate with my team.

Pros

Cons

Fixing of things take some time

I'd recommend anyone to work for impala

Working at impala platinum was the best. Like every time we go underground we pray and sing so that everyone can be safe. They take health and safety seriously.

It's seven out of ten.

I'm still new to the company and I do my best to cope with the culture of the company. Working towards new mine standards and procedures and I'm doing well.

Good

Good

Impala platinum is a great company

The learnership was divided into phases, on-the-job and off-the-job training. Off the job we were placed at a training center where engineering training was provided, together with health and safety measures of the company. On the job we were placed in mines underground and surface for work and experience.

I like it rulse of impala

Was very nice impala and we come early around 03:50 and we working eight hours if you came late gat a fine or suspended you 1 week impala not playing,

Productive and safety working place

every day safety meetings they persuade you on your career management solve our issues easily safety workplace they train us for jobs payments comes

Good but the is lots of pressure

Is great working at impala because they give different skills. But you work under pressure most of the time we have shortage of equipment to complete the job.

Poor salary

At impala platinum mine was working hard and in a high pace, working in a serious dangerous working places ,some of the miner was not using the impala platinum rules

Challenging,, safety first always

I have been working in Impala for 18 years without any injuries, I always take safety into consideration, always at work in time, well trained and I give best of my ability to the given task.

Electrician Artisan work was good

Enjoyed working at impala mine, no stress job, not too much pressure. I have carried out maintenance on battery locomotives, lighting transformers and substation.

I just loved the expirience of working as a team and the job we were doing..Otherwise the pension fund is good,medical services and insurance.

Like I have stated above about expirience and future benefits it's all good but the problem is salary and development, there is no development there and killing us especially young people who still has the desire to learn or study feathur ..When you are in a company you expect to grow and be developed,hence we know that hard work pays...So its painful to work hard and get no reward,you are sweating for nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPALA PLATINUM MINE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture

IMPALA PLATINUM MINE Reviews by Location

• IMPALA PLATINUM MINE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?