IMPALA PLATINUM MINE

Miner9 reviews
South Africa9 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Production

Very safe work place and all team members take responsibility for their action and care about each others in every situation we may found our selves in.

It's seven out of ten.

I'm still new to the company and I do my best to cope with the culture of the company. Working towards new mine standards and procedures and I'm doing well.

Good

Good

Challenging,, safety first always

I have been working in Impala for 18 years without any injuries, I always take safety into consideration, always at work in time, well trained and I give best of my ability to the given task.

I was reaching my daily tonnes & monhtly tonnes

Enjoying every sinle day due to good communication with people and all staff. Employees always like to call me for audit if something was wrong bacause they knew that I am very strict person when coming to safety.

Pros

Cons

Positive

Good company and developing im one of their product and pround to join them back

Always do u best in production and safety then u will reach all ur goals as company .great a food comminication with ur team advice the about important of then in our company as employees show then that we are one team as a family and our goals we can achieve them together as a team

Pros

Energy booster

Cons

Overtimes to reach target due to breakdowns

Great team work, bonuses ,worked with people who took their work seriously. The management was always there for us when we needed their assistance. Safety first was key to our production

Pros

Futurelife

Cons

Normal, stay on and overtime

Stick to the company rules, adhere safety more than anything else ,working very hard, can work under pressure ,can work overtimes, time, connect and initiate blast of stope face using fuses and ignite cord . Destroy old explosives.protect own health and safety and report unsafe act and conditions

Pros

No lunch

Cons

8hours

company is growing in safety related issue

all days at work are different and another thing I have learn is that job alone it wont be easily done. co- workers where grateful also the management.

productive

each day is different be prepared each day were good hardworking co-workers shortage of labour benefits and work done properly

Pros

30 minutes

Cons

one hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPALA PLATINUM MINE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance